Comps and Camps

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by B1105, May 28, 2004.

1. B1105

B1105 New Member

Hey there, I'm looking to start competing this summer and was curious if there are any certain comps which would prob be more beneficial or slightly larger in terms of turnout. I know of the Colorado Series, California Series and NATS but is there any certain comp which would be hte best choice? I will compete either sport stock or sport mod.

Thanks

Byron

2. trialsbug

trialsbug New Member

Where do you live? Your best bet would be to find something close to home so you can compete without spending much money and meet local riders.

edit: I just looked back and saw that your location was listed. There is an event in New York called the Raccoon Rally that would probably not be too far and I believe the turnout is usually good. Here is a link:
    http://www.wnymba.org/raccoon_rally/raccoon_rally.html

3. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

Whoa, this raccoon rally, how is that, anybody going?

I knew nothing of it, mainly cause I don't pay enough attention obviously.... :eek:

What rules does it follow, UCI?

4. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I would like Kevin and some other local riders to sponsor a camp here (colorado). For us Beginner and sport riders, we could learn a few things from these guys.

5. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

id pay for that.

the hotel however...

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea, I don't mind traveling to California and Colorado if its worth it. I'm thinking maybe the Durango one or something,