Observed Trials banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
def.

Thanks Darrel. Every part is the best of the best and they are all basically new. Peeps are just strapped for cash, I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Matt sad to see you go! You have been a trooper, and my upper most respect goes out to you!

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,372 Posts
I don't usually promote other sales, I have parts I need to sell..lol..I still have my WTF and considering the frame goes for $900 and it's hand welded by FTW, a legend..So you're only paying $300 for the parts, is one kick ass deal!

good luck on the sale, I'd buy it, I have too many bikes as is..

thedman

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks Bobby. It's actually even cheaper now. I lowered the price to $1200!

It just seems like everyone's short of cash right now. A lot of people want it :)

·
Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"
4,052 Posts
Dang this bike needs a bump. Unbelievable that this bike is still for sale.

·
Registered
38 Posts
bump for a killer deal!

i have over 1400 in mine and i used some old mtb wheels, stem and bars. i will be around 1700 when i get it set-up. o

oh and these frames are SWEET!

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,708 Posts
amazing that someone could be so passionate about trials and have the drive/motivation to start this website and then just shrug and say "im done and moving on". I could never be that on and off about trials it will always be a part of my life.

good luck Matt

·
My body is ready.
5,469 Posts
amazing that someone could be so passionate about trials and have the drive/motivation to start this website and then just shrug and say "im done and moving on". I could never be that on and off about trials it will always be a part of my life.

good luck Matt
:wtc:

·
Adapt, evolve, survive.
5,022 Posts
You are not the bike you ride. You are not your kakhi fucking pants.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
:wavey: :love:

Robbie: I don't know, man. I'm ready to move on and put it behind me. I can't hang out online with 13 year olds all the time and there's no one here to ride with. I stopped riding at least 5 years ago and just can't get myself back into it, no matter how much I'd like to ride. I just get bored after a very short while since there's no one else that rides and very limited terrain.

Guumer... you Canadian fucker. I bet you would blow Toby. ;)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts