Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anything happening anywhere in america ?!? Shut down city . Rocks are still open

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a teen you got fake IDs. To live in the future you need fake covipasses.

No chin daipers or robots allowed

·
Registered
687 Posts
It's a pretty sad wasteland for comps in the US. At least it won't interfere with curling season. I've got an A+ broom for this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
August 6th in Manchester Iowa, its a moto comp but they will have a Bike day on the 6th, also Bentonvile Bike fest just happened and it had an awesome comp!

If some people show up to the Iowa one, i will try to organize a comp in the Madison WI area before the end of the year!

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
August 6th in Manchester Iowa, its a moto comp but they will have a Bike day on the 6th, also Bentonvile Bike fest just happened and it had an awesome comp!

If some people show up to the Iowa one, i will try to organize a comp in the Madison WI area before the end of the year!

dangit, the only two comps are a very long drive away...

Penn is half the distance for me, was hoping for the drive to be around 4 hours but.. man I used to go for 3 hr ride to just group ride lol

Waiting for motorama 2030...

maybe bentonville in 2022

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Keyesville and kernville were the greatest.

Zone days 2017 was held there as well, such a killer magical spot to ride. watch out for inju n ghosts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Keyesville and kernville were the greatest.

Zone days 2017 was held there as well, such a killer magical spot to ride. watch out for * ghosts!
Rock textures between Kernville and Keysville were very different. I enjoyed riding both. Watching Jim trigonis cleaning everything on the first try at Kernville was a trip. Very efficient rider. Another place I really liked was Sandhill Ranch! Fun times there. Slightly powdery but still grippy rocks.

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rock textures between Kernville and Keysville were very different. I enjoyed riding both. Watching Jim trigonis cleaning everything on the first try at Kernville was a trip. Very efficient rider. Another place I really liked was Sandhill Ranch! Fun times there. Slightly powdery but still grippy rocks.
Hope Jim is still doing well!!! Are you in central-norcal?

·
tda
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can we just review- that post that has *... it is i n d i a n ... like native american. apparently that is a bad word ? Indian? Ind ian

indian ghosts
chinese ghosts

original post edited.. Apparently inj un isnt allowed? Anyways theres tons of indian special spots in them hills !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts