comp this weekend??

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by ty, Jun 22, 2004.

1. ty

ty Guest

well i managed to get sat and sun off so is there a comp or not? i dont get a chance to get on here that much b/c of work but post and ill see it

2. Elan

Elan steve french

yea..kevin is supposed to come up here thursday and see what is the deal.

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yes, there will be a comp in georgetown area if i can pull it off on saturday (as in, yes there will be one there) and there will also be one in gunisson on sunday put on by greg morrin which will be awesome. come to one or both- either way i will try to ensure a good time.

ps- im still sorting out prize issues. hopefully a box of stuff will be here in the next day or two full of stuff i can give to guys for the boulder canyon comp way back in the dizzle.

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Elan, have you guys scouted a place out yet? I'm not sure if I'll be making it or not. How many people are planning on making it out? I know several people are going to Gunnison instead..

5. Elan

Elan steve french

its like 1:00 and kevin hasnt even called me yet..sooo ?

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

sounds huge.. I'll try and make it

7. Elan

Elan steve french

haha... no worries. i am assuming that everyone is going to the gunnison comp. but this one, if it happens, should be a lot of fun.

8. ty

ty Guest

saturday will be the only day i can make it, i have to work on sunday, for free!! i cant wait

9. Elan

Elan steve french

well so far it is kevin, patrick, ty, myself... mike snyder, josh s .. some of those guys ususally show up... haha

10. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

ok, so i had to build up bikes all day so i didnt get up to g-funk town. i suck. i know. there will be a comp though. when i find out where it will be i will be sure to let people know some how. plan on it starting at 11:30 or noon. sounds like a small turnout. if it totally blows nuts and 4 people show up i will count points toward the series and we will just have a fun group ride. or we can say "trials bikes? lets go hit up keystone and pound our squishy bikes around a bit eh?"

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

In order to get my $$ worth, I'll be at Vail tomorrow and then Keybone on Sunday. not that I expect people to ride either of these places, BUT, if you do, give me a shout!

12. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I won't be at either comp, so don't bother with the beginner sections for me.

I'll be riding squishy bikes on Saturday (Monarch Pass), and Keybone (hooking up with Patrick) all day Sunday. I may take my Trials bike to fart around with before or after.