Come get some.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Nov 29, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

do not post this anywhere else without askign me first. chances are i wont mind where you post it but its a nice token for people to ask and let me know.

ok so down to business- i made this earlier this summer as a promo to be shown at the eureka springs norba event. i didnt spend much time on it as i only had a few days notice to get it together. thats why it isnt the best. but the content is good so just enjoy that instead of the edits/soundtrack/whatever. and if anyone doesnt like fisheye- tough shit, deal with it- life goes on. please post any comments and questions- ill do my best to answer whatever.

http://cotrials.com/CO%20Trials-%20Coustellier%20rough%20cut.wmv 132mb. enjoy.

2. esfrost

esfrost New Member

nice music, nice editing, nice riding so its a really great video... keep up the good work

3. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

Oooh NOOooS fisheye!... j/p i'm excited.

4. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I'm pretty sure I asked before but I forgot. What is the fisheye rated at or whatever? I just got a .43 to try out for a while. Haven't had time to try it out. Wondering where it might sit and what it might look like.

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Looks like you are running out of bandwidth as the download cuts off pretty fast. From what I saw it is a pretty good besides the minor interlace issues.

6. Ross

Ross New Member

I think i have a new favorite video...that was amazing. When and where was this video shot? I love the sequence starting at 10:37. Awesome video, Kevin.

7. Shorty2020

Shorty2020 Guest

i like ur musac and some of the stuff was huge well at least to me. Nice work man keep on riden

8. philth

philth Active Member

9. digby

digby New Member

damn you shiramizu, I just soiled a perfectly good pair of shorts.

seriously though, this is awesome, i'm not even done watching it yet, but thanks.

10. Matt Staples

Matt Staples Guest

Jebus ! Kevin you legend...Everytime I see them I'm amazed, like the way they use the wheels in such difficault positions, to lock them on..just amazing bike control I guess :dunno:. Also I haven't heard that White Stripes track in ages and I never really thought much of it, but suddenly it's now very cool :p .

11. WhiteRavenKS

bomb, glad you folks like it. i shouldnt be out of bandwidth though? weird. i guess try again maybe?

brett- its a .3 from century optics, its about as wide and distorted as you can get. .43 should look pretty good.

the footage was shot in france this last feb. i dont know whats up with that interlacing crap. it doesnt always do it when i export. this project was a little large for my wimpy laptop. maybe thats why it turned out like crap? who knows. sorry, its irritating to have that in the vid.

12. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Thanks Kevin!!! That was awesome...the guys are just amazing.

13. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

DAMNIT. you got the rjd2 before i did. im so fuckin pissed.

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Those guys aren't that good, they do need more practice if they want to step to me.

15. poutine

poutine Guest

WHOALLY SIZZNAZZZ!!!!!!!!

Kevin man.

speechless.

16. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

:bowdown:

gangbusters. that video was sick kevin, big thanks.

17. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Those guys are sick...............they go so big they need fucking circus nets at the bottom of the move just incase they fall..........hahah it's so good it's funny.

thanks for the video.:bigthumb:

haha even funnier is that this was their skill last year...........what aboots this year.:eek3:

18. WhiteRavenKS

i think its even more hilarious people assume they got bad or something...

mike- the rjd2 has been sitting in my pile of shit to use since like february. god bless advance copies. ;)

19. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

constantly shitting out after half or so has downloaded. kinda pissed because the first half rocked madcore.

oh wells, keep trying :(

20. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

advance copies? what are you smokin?

hey, i got the album loose ends a few months ago. if you dont have it, pick it up! its a bunch of def jux artists with him spinning. sick.