Observed Trials banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
70 Posts
OK, so you guys are making me so sick since we've got 5 times the snow you have, even tho we're 6 hours south, that I called Tom today and insisted we attempt to ride anyway. Snow everywhere, but we squeeked out a sesh at ft lewis before consuming mass beers and spinning yarns all night...thanks for inspiring us out of sheer jealousy...did anyone know Ot craves pancakes since he can't get them in spain, and was blown away that all we do is add water to the stuff to mix it?...uh, first meeting details, but Tom and I think a half-ass comp at Iron Horse is a waste of time...anyone interested in a 3-day rock/blues trials-a-palooza at the nugget cabin instead? stevo

· Premium Member
70 Posts
We're talking about Memorial Day weekend and yes, Durango is waayyy down here and really don't want to organize everything for just 10 riders that can only stay one day. We're just trying to think of more impactful things to do instead of a comp that is only 1/2 what the finals are. I still have to throw the finals bash in August again too. This isn't that important since Tom and I are already competing in other Iron Horse events but I've received a couple requests for IH trials info already and Tom and I were just brainstorming. Sorry for hijacking the colo spr topic tho! steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.