Colorado Springs National Website up.

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Pancho, May 5, 2004.

1. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Thanks to Kevin Shirimizu for hosting, there is now a place to get all the information about the Colorado Springs Nationals.

http://www.cotrials.com/nationals.html

Any other questions, call me 719.963.4072

Pancho

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

ohh sick as turds pancho- im so glad you figured out how to get that up... im pretty sure i wouldnt have been able to get it done for you :bigthumb:

3. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Hell yeah, ill be back in Co for that one.

Although ive only seriously riden trials for 8 months id like to try my hand at competing. Does anyone have pictures of what a beginer course might look like, or what level of skills are necesary?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

4. WhiteRavenKS

for beginner- sections are really just like a tough, technical part taken from a trail. there is no one wheel moves, no drops so big you cant roll over them.

5. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

When is registration? Saturday morning? I don't think I can make it out to this, but if I can, I'd want to know.

6. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Okay, i think im above that level - how about sport? Is there a website that lays this stuff down? - dont want to keep bothering you guys with it.

thank,
    Jonathan

7. WhiteRavenKS

i have no problems fielding answers for this type of stuff at all. its other things i get irritated about- but not helping a newcomer!

sport sections are technical moves. two wheel stuff. the drops will be bigger but not dangerous. you wont be forced into rear wheel stuff much if at all. you should be able to do stuff two wheels. where beginner you cna roll pretty much everything, sport will require you to hop through the majority of the obsticles.

8. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Thanks a lot kevin,

I guess sport is where i would want to be then.

On an semi-related note, do you know any sport class riders in the boulder denver area that i could ride with this summer? Im gonna be in boulder all summer, and would like to not ride alone all the time.

thanks,
    Jonathan

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Tons of sport class riders...and tons of expert and pro riders as well!!

Everyone rides together, you don't have to be good to come out on a ride- this is trials not road racing or anything like that. You'll have plenty of people to ride with (even if it is the summer).

10. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Morning of the competition only. Officially 8-11, but we'll make sure everyone gets registered if they show up late or something. As it is, I have to be at my own graduation Saturday morning, so I won't make it there until around 11.

Pancho