Observed Trials banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was about a month ago at the Colorado Expo Center, Kevin and Mike Snyder came down, and Mike Clark, Josh Carr and Myself were there as well.

(these are cross posted from BT.com, sorry about that but I needed a way to upload them)

<center>

</center>

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
http://upload.observedtrials.net

You just enter them in the fields and click enter.(down below you can create more fields by entering a number and clicking reload if you have more than 5 pics to upload).

When it's done uploading it will take you to the next page and show you all of the pictures you uploaded and give you the
tags so you can just copy and paste. That way you can enter more pictures in a single post.

Crosslinking pictures to another site wastest their bandwidth and is usually not appreciated by the site admin, especially if they don't have much bandwidth alotted. So I don't have people from other sites using my uploader for their gain I don't allow linking on other sites (try it, you'll just get an observedtrials.net banner instead of the proper image). I think I'm going to make a tutorial for how to use the uploader. Look for it in the next few days.

·
Registered
599 Posts
http://upload.observedtrials.net

Is there a way to put that upload link on the " ...posting.php?mode=..." pages? or is it already there and I'm just a retard? I've used the uploader before and it was very easy. (I had saved it as a shortcut on my desktop, but lost it after I had gotten a few too many, "not enough memory" type messages.) A tutorial would not be a bad thing either.

post-9-04695-kevinsilouette.jpg <--- this is the pic that caught my eye. They all were very good, but that's my favorite one today. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
hahahahaa, that pic of mike at the end is so damn cool- rock on forever! :rofl:

pancho, very nice pics- some of those are cool and then the others are really really cool!

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Alex Markwhart? Something like that. Alexm

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
you hear nothing Elan - just what he tells you, and we hear no end of self flattery over here either.

- Joel

1 - 18 of 18 Posts