Colorado Coustellier training day camps...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Pancho, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Pancho

Pancho New Member

I just talked to JP, and I know he should be posting here soon too, but this is just too important for me to let it go.

It is extremely important that we know who is coming to these day camps! We don't need the money right away, we just need commitment from people who plan on attending. I know there are a ton of people who have expressed how excited they are, and have told me they want to come. Well we need your names and also which days you plan on attending!

Even if you are unsure, please just let me or JP know anyway. Atleast tell us you are thinking about it, so we can plan ahead.

Feel free to PM me, e-mail me at [email protected], or JP at [email protected], or call me at 719 963 4072. If you need more information, just let us know.

Pancho
    P.S. When else are you going to get to ride with THE BEST riders in the world, one on one?

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i forgot when it is..i cant make the actuall comp days because of GAY GRADUATION CEREMONEYWAYEHRGAY

please help

3. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

i alredy gave him my money. and im goin for all three days. so i guess i set?

4. Pancho

Pancho New Member

June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Tuesday, Wed, Thurs.

Ed; looking foreward to seeing you.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

ok..whats all the info..like $, where i send it to, all that..i think it was $60 right? i hope there are still spots open..and i hope i can sleep in somebody;s home

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

meee tooo ! hah wtf?

7. durkie

durkie Member

hey, i also am going. also for all three days. i don't see how we're not all going to be godamn tired from riding a competition in the days prior to the camp. well, not exhausted, but at least not in top form. gotta pull out the A material for the brothers y'know.

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

it's not like you are going to show them up.... just ride like you always do. you will be tired. trust me. you will still get help though. how do you think i felt after a few days with them in france being sick and tired and still trying to do all the crazy crap they were telling me to do?

9. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

i wish i could go...sniff sniff...

10. WhiteRavenKS

at least you will be able to watch it... coust dvd this summer.

11. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

true. my jealousy has slightly subdued.

12. B1105

B1105 New Member

QUick question
    1) Is this open to all levels of riders?
    2) HOw much is it per day?
    3) WHere is it located and is there any lodging in walking distance of the camp?

Sorry for the questions.

Byron

13. WhiteRavenKS

open to anyone.

60 USD a day

plenty of trials riders in colorado. plenty of hotels too in colorado springs if you dont like us. :D

14. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

dude wtf i paid 65 and it was in advance.. i want my 15 bucks back!!!!

15. WhiteRavenKS

whatever... im just passing on what i thought was right. who ever said i had all the info? im just some chump that isnt building a new bike until tomorrow. :drool:

16. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

17. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Yeah, $65 per day, or $60 per day if you do all three.

Durkie, out of curiosity, have you already paid? If not, let me know which days you are gonna be here.

B1105, it is open to all levels, like Kevin said. Unfortunatly there aren't any hotels within walking distance, but if you need a place to stay other than a hotel, let me know.

Pancho

18. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

well looks like i need 15 bucks back.. ;)

19. jpsnodab

jpsnodab Guest

The Coust Day Camp is $65. per day...
    No discounts, sorry :joshers:

And I believe the camp days are on June 1st Tuesdays, June 2nd, Wed., June 3rd. Thursday. This is very important that I know if we have enough riders to do the camp. This is the best chance you will have to learn from one of the best riders in the world right now. Don't pass this up.
    If you are planning to come to this day camp please send Pancho or myself an email and reserve your spot now.

Thank you

USA Trials

20. durkie

durkie Member

yeah, i sent jp my money already for all 3 days.