CO Trials- Ryder

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, May 18, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

2. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

:) good stuff.. he is quick.

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

holy 1978 batman. he's pretty good, nice relaxed music too! schweet

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

imo ryder is the best in colorado, by far one of the top in america in terms of style. He looks fucking wierd on a stock, but I know his game...

5. sebLG

sebLG New Member

ho down that guy was awsome!!!! more viedos of him please :drool: his stylee is fully awsome and stuff! and hes quick but in control, and really confident! kkkeeewwwwllll....

6. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

he used to work at my shop back here in Chicago, I think he is coming back to visit in June so we shall have some fun riding sessions then. Great riding, big scary lines. I am thoroughly impressed and cant wait for June.

7. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I never got to watch him on a mod really, but from watching some local mod riders who seems to flow through sections and do those rollouts a lot I think Ryder rides that thing like it's a mod. That must be why it's so weird looking even though I never even saw him ride mod.

Really impressive, takes some guts to pull some of that.

8. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Is this the ryder that rides with Tom Neb/was at the Lajitas comp? Patrick?

Sonic, I am coming up Tuesday morning, be ready for a ride pimp daddy.

9. Patrick

Patrick New Member

yep, same guy Aaron.. I rode with him this weekend and he amazed me just as much as he did back in the day at Lajitas

10. uownme

He is going to be at the springs comp?

11. uownme

sweet..he is too good.

12. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

Yea hes got lots of confidence and has good flow. thumbs up.

haha the video for that kid koala song is hilarious

13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

wow, such good ridding. Awesome style, a little choppy at times, probably due to the crazy terrain. Technical ability was amazing.

Good vid! Well chosen music for the mood of the ridding. Camera work was pure exelentcy, interesting angles as well as good overall shots. Props. Would have like to see another minute on there though.

14. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Okay a few of you need to calm down a bit. It wasn't THAT amazing.

The rider made the vid good.

The music sucked what the hell was that. It was like elevator music. Actually made the rider look worse.

Propse on the vid Kevin but some of you are Ass kissers.

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

rob K, have you ridden with ryder? Have you known him for 4 years? Have you seen him do things that you couldn't imagine?

no.

I am not ass kissing. You have no idea how hard those lines are, trackstanding at that height (10+ feet on shady ass rocks) would make you shit your pants. 90% of the replies are speaking ONLY to the rider, if everyone was like "thats the most amazingly edited movie in the world omgz have buttsekz nowz!1" I would agree with you...but re-read the posts..

16. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Read Bloodhounds post over!!!

Then read the words "a few of you" written by me again to refresh your memory.

Then come back with another answer.

I probably should have just pointed out the one response but it is kind of carrying over from your new FTC vid where there was a large amount of ass lickage.

17. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ONE out of SIXTEEN replies mentioned that the camera angles were good- nothing about it being the greatest movie in the world.

Ass licking in my FTC thread? ohhhk...

Stop trying to be confrontational, this is a trials forum- if you want to go to forums where 20 page flame wars are constant let me know.

18. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

whatever you say dude. :ugh:

I guess I'm just a flamer but don't worry noone will take your crown. :Wavey:

19. uownme

I would have to agree that the song blew, Rob.K.
    It did not make him look like a worse rider though, he is sex on a bike, along with hermance.