CO Trials Eleventy-Blue

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Jul 29, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 29, 2004
  2. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

im downloading now, cant wait to see. im sure its top knotch.

whys it the last cotrials video? first FTC and now this..were running out of good videos on teh web.

illl edit and tell you how great it was in a few minutes ** wow. that was sweet. its a shame your ending them all, i really liked htis video. i wish it was mpg so i could watch it on my dvd player, would you mind if i changed it for myself?

really nice editing though, and all the stuff you guys were doign is sweet, the bails were pretty funny too. why didnt you include more footage of yourself and everyone else though, instead of mostly vincent? i know hes really good and all but it is still good to see other people riding as well. either way, it was a good video and i enjoyed it. thanks.

and ed we really gotta ride some time soon. you gotta teach me some of that shit

3. RT Wolf

RT Wolf Insanity Studios Inc.

4. WhiteRavenKS

30 hits in like 5 minutes? most traffic ever on the worst trials site ever made- gooooo cotrials!

5. B1105

B1105 New Member

Alright, I've watched 5 minutes so far, I really like the movie. Well done

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

Oh one question, did you have multiple cameras setup or something? I liked how you got the same portions from different angles

7. WhiteRavenKS

ive done like 30 or 35 web vids in the past year. im kind of tired of doing them right now. i will probably still do them but dont expect to see them nearly as frequently. i have had plans to do a full mtn bike dvd project this year and it isnt even going to happen because of a laundry list of reasons and excuses. i need to focus on some other project right now, this seemed like a good video to retire the cotrials series on. people come out of retirement, maybe this series will too? anyhoot- i didnt include more of us normal humans because i didnt have much. and what i did have wasnt spectacular- thats why only those shots made the flick. ed is the awesomest grom i have seen in the us for as long as i have bene riding.

edit- nope, just one camera.

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i forgot to add-the fisheye really is awesome, i dont care what other people think, i could watch 29842098y hours of videos from that same camera and it would all be sick. but dont turn this into another argument over what looks better.

as for ending the videos-i think this one will be able to hold us over until you come back from retirement. ive got the other videos sa ved on my computer too. are you still gonna make those how-to vids every now and then? im still using them today, theyre good stuff.

9. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

This video kicked ass Kevin, super good. Awesome stuff from everyone, Ed looks like he's pretty good ;). I was impressed all throughout the video, good stuff. Sad to hear about the Cotrials series, but this was definately an amazing exit. Congrats again Kevin, the video ruled.

10. WhiteRavenKS

100 hits in half an hour? thanks guys for the good words so far!

11. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I'm DLin it now, the counter was at 143 when I touched it.......

12. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

That was a BEAST!

Awesome in every aspect. You either want to ride your bike or retire because you have no skills after this video. If this doesn't pump you up, what will?

Thanks for a sweet vid!

13. aka Mr Floyd

aka Mr Floyd New Member

Swanky vid as always! Sorry to hear about the planned retirement, but I understand not having the time.... Hopefully we can still expect to buy a dvd of the Coust's? I took out extra student loans just to make sure I'd have enough to pick up a copy, so don't let me down.

Todd

14. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

grrr wont download.

15. Hanxs

Hanxs Guest

Thanks!

That was an nice Video You made there, as allways! Thanks for making it and sharing it with us all! That was mint editing and super nice Music. I hope to see more of Your superb Videos so do not retire forever!

Thats everything from me for now, I'm going to watch the vid a few times again now!

Again, Thanks for it and Greetings from Germany

Regards

Hanxs

16. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

thanks for the vid kevin, top notch, really enjoyed some of those angled shots, just wait until you hit college, then you'll have pleeeeeeeeeeenty of time to make us more vids :D

edit: is that david hasselhoff in the guys avatar above me? if not he should change it........

17. seandom

seandom New Member

its a shame that this is the last video. best series finale ever tho.

what was vincent saying about a church? then something about switchfoot?

that natural above the highway and along that creek was amazing!

everyone has pretty much said it already, but awesome vid!!

18. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

cant we just get matt to host it?....i want to watch this damn vid....pff, cotrials..

19. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

way to go out in style kevin, this video was siiiiccck. too bad there won't be more :wtc:

if you're going to do the same style of editing as this on the Coust dvd, then i know i picked the right choice when i said for it to be simple.

Man, that was incredible. I think one of the things that really shows this is a good video, is that....well, who here actually felt like this video lasted 16 minutes long? it felt to me like it was 2 minutes long, just because every move was different, and the music and editing is very nice. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

20. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Damn.....best parts:

7:26 Front tap up that rock....christ that was nice...
    9:20 Picnic Table tdouble tap --> Up......I dunno why, but that was innsane to me....
    13:07 Pivoting up that slanted rock....
    14:15 Switched footing then sidehopped with "bad foot" on his "bad side"....crazy

Great vid Kevin.....definitly an awesome vid.....