Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downloadie-Magee below:

Vid moved to the video section of the site for archival purposes

Short and to the point, ~14mb, 2:48 long.

there will be an outtakes and extras clip to come out later which will include social commentary and my stupid ass making sarcastic remarks and will also include many stupid "props grenades" as many of you saw in cot6.

Download and enjoy. post questions or comments below. Thanks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
This sucks! All these videos are distracting me from studying :dunno:
Martin
(ps: thanks)

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Justin.L said:
what the curse????? so many co movies in such short time...
its because we are so awesome that our own pants could not contain the glory and we had to share it with the world.... or something like that- i talk out my ass.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
aahhahaah yeah pancho...You guys are getting way better tho, unfortunately so are the northerners :(

Wait for this summer, should be some huge things going on in terms of riding ability with the northerners back on track and having group rides with EVERYONE :bigthumb:

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
AndrewT said:
aahhahaah yeah pancho...You guys are getting way better tho, unfortunately so are the northerners :(

Wait for this summer, should be some huge things going on in terms of riding ability with the northerners back on track and having group rides with EVERYONE :bigthumb:
i have a ancient denver secret soming soon... beware.

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
Being the ghost of an old butt pirate ,I don't show up on film! Fun ride ,I forgot my jacket and froze in the car most of the time.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
hydroboy said:
Ok, now kevin and andy no need to have compitions who can put the most footage out in the week. Actualy now that i think about it there is, keep them comming.
I'm sure we will keep our seperate stylized vids, and you will all enjoy them both :)

I do have the monopoly on me/robbie/graham for the most part, kev has himself and the dean team....up to the riders ;)

I have been shitting myself for not bringing my camera the last few rides, didn't think anything big was going to be pulled....Oh wells...FTC 3 can be expected in a week or two, shoulder is still fucked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts