Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo everyone- i have some shots on my computer that i am not happy with (lighting or whatever, im getting picky like a woman here) and i dont want it to go to waste since most of this footie wont make the cut for the next film.... who wants a co trials 5? if there is enough interest i will make one and get it up online soon. any takers? comments?

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alrighty- might as well get crackin on it eh? i have finals this next week so i wasnt sure if i wanted to put time into making the vid over the next few days if there wasnt enough interest. i will start choppin' away... expect it in a few days peeps. thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
you should complete it after that fake comp coming up :bigthumb:

Should be some footage there?? Illegal to get media of me on a woodman tho, it doesn't exist..

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FCP pancho? very nice... how are you liking it?

i started doing some work on cot5, it will be up early next week i hope, i have lots of studying to do also right now which stinks...

i will do another vid of the faux comp if there is enough footie from it and im sure there will be. sounds like fun!

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
hydroboy you cannot prove that is me :squint:

theres a guy who looks alot like me whos name is serg, plus I'm banned from biketrials I'm not allowed to wear those sweatshirts :)

too bad you guys dont have real computers, you could use premiere

·
Registered
302 Posts
WhiteRavenKS said:
who wants a co trials 5? if there is enough interest i will make one and get it up online soon.
:) Definitely make one, as soon as its up id download it, to me COtrials 4 video was a success, ok the visual video quality wasn't brilliant , but it has everything else a decent video needs, just make sure you use some cool music, like that used in COtrials 4 vid !...

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
fuck CO trials 5....let there be a six as well! Especially after todays right- big ups to my homies/// what.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
AndrewT said:
fuck CO trials 5....let there be a six as well! Especially after todays right- big ups to my homies/// what.
i second that. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts