CO Trials 13 - Now up

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, May 9, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Here it is: http://cotrials.com/CO Trials 13.wmv

just to clear up some questions i know are coming- mario... he has been riding for a couple of months now. can you say fast progression? at the end, the "brakeless" title- that means front AND rear brakeless.

if anyone aks "who is the music" i am going to snap.

thanks ahead of time for comments and questions- they help to make the vids better in the future.

2. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

3. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

me want co trials now!!

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

can't wait

ps. robbie you missed out on shoulder lat and forearm day...riding that bike will make joo a weakling in the gym, just like i predicted!

6. alexm

alexm Member

downloading now. just one quick question though, what camera are you using? im thinking of upgrading to a Canon MVX3i, will be a nice change from what im using now. Your camera looks nice in that picture of Theo on the home page of your site.

20 minutes left on the download.

Alex

7. WhiteRavenKS

that was a shot from matt- he uses a canon eos 10d i think. the camera i use is a canon gl-2 and the fisheye is a century optics .3x lens.

8. nidoss

nidoss Guest

video is awesome, music kicks butt. I wish i'd progress that quickly

9. alexm

alexm Member

thanks Kevin, yeah i know the still shot was taken by matt, i was just interested in your video camera. im dissapointed its a gl-2, too expensive for me. it's about US$600-700 more than i really would like to spend. The mvx3i sounds a lot better than my current video camera however.

anyway, onto the comments on the video: i enjoyed the natural stuff much more than the urban, really cool spot. i dont think i have seen it in a video before, unless it is the same place that was in Pancho's video a while back. a good place to practice big natural ups. you guys are getting good, it was nice to see pancho's bike too, up close.

Alex

p.s. the first and last title screens were strange... i dont even know what the first one was.

10. seandom

seandom New Member

um, did i just see you hump the cous? :rofl: :bigthumb:

sick riding from everybody. huge picnic table gaps. and those are some big damn rocks during the natural part. :D

11. alexm

alexm Member

ok, on second thoughts, i think it would be cool to try a little fancier editing. time the moves to the music, try some fancy shit here and there. i know its an arse cause it takes time but i think it makes the video a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

just an idea.

Alex

12. WhiteRavenKS

i did indeed maybe sneak in a hump on the cous...

the urban wasnt the best but it was fun stuff. the natural was great. it was in panchos vid a while ago but that was my first time on it. i would time the clips to the music and do more advanced video stuff if i really cared enough... for a free net vid i dont really want to put the time in to make it amazing- just more focused on the riding content i guess. when i make stuff for bigger projects though i do spend much much more time in the editing process. this was more just plop the clips down and roll with it. the first title screen is a picture i took of a fountain at a business park down the street from my house. it looked wierd, i figured it was worth a shot. the second one was just some random piece of art i found.

13. WhiteRavenKS

alex- i forgot to mention, you may want to look into the canon optura xi. from what i hear it is a really great camera especially considering it is a single ccd camera. it is much more reasonably priced than the gl2 as well.

14. alexm

alexm Member

well after doing some research on both the mvx3i and the optura xi i have come to a conclusion they are the same camera. named the optura xi in north america and the mvx3i in europe.

it looks nice, might be a go'er

Alex

15. oicdn

oicdn Guest

DOH! I'm at work and can't watch it....not I'm revelling at the 430 hour to go home and DL the vid so I can watch.....

16. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

nice work kevin:) it was good

17. Elan

Elan steve french

i watched the video. mike has progress a little from when i first rode with him.

18. dubyman

dubyman Guest

did anyone see the kid with the unicycle in the backround?

19. Elan

Elan steve french

thank god no

20. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

I liked watching the video but i feel it lacked originality, like in COtrials 12 i found that really cool to watch, a mixture of street and trials,even if youd only put like 5 clips of street, theo doing some bunnyhop manuals or whatever, or even just something a bit wacky and different to split it up a bit, i know its hard to be original considering its a trials video, and the footage is all going to be similar but i think a combinaion of bad music (yeah i didnt agree with that tune) and samey riding made the video a bit monotonous. 'Twould have been nice to have seen a few more riding locations, but then again you may have only had footage from the locations you put into the video. I know im contradicting myself, but its just what i thought after watching the video, hope you understand. And by the way those rocks you rode Kevin were probably giant, i found it a bit decieving in the video but your riding is awesome. Nice to see Pancho, Mario and Mike riding. Mario is progressing so fast. Dont take my feedback the wrong way Kevin, i really appreciate the realease of your video series, watching you ride some UCI on the Cous is always good. I just hope you keep pushing the limits and release more videos. They're definitely worth the download.