Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
but in denial
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting it out there so you can put it on your calendar. It will be on private ground the day before one of our CO series mototrials event. Get a cheap moto trials bike and do both!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
On The calendar. Let me know if you know of a moto available for rent. I'd like to get on it a few days before. Maybe I'll ask Billy B. Should be a hoot, I haven't been on one in more than 30 years!

·
but in denial
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just buy one now and get going, they aren't that expensive. We also have a series event in Lyons this year so even if you stay near home you'll cut the cost per comp in half! Moto national May 24-25 at Texas Creek (between Canon City and Salida)and 8 other series events so plenty of riding to be done in CO through the year.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Do you have an address for the comp location?

I have been looking for a decently close drive from MT for a comp. This looks promising.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
A bike trials in Laporte. Good reason to get out and ride. Maybe i will be able to ride the trials comp.

·
Richard
2,184 Posts
Trying to come

Splurged from ol veiny.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
sounds awesome!

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I just sent this flyer and a summary to yourgroupride.com to get it on their race calendar. Maybe somebody needs to spam the CSU, CU, Mines, etc. cycling teams? Are there MTB clubs around that should also get the flyer?

When you set the sections, make sure the MTB sections wont knock teeth off a 42 tooth ring

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Same day as Tish :(
I'm so sorry about scheduling something that conflicts. I had no idea you guys were holding a comp until I had finalized everything and had people tell me they were buying airplane tickets.

I think going forward we all need to be as proactive as we can about announcing our events in the comp section as soon as possible to allow for some rearrangement if needed.

Hope you guys have a great event and get tons of riders!

·
Pbbblllttt!
277 Posts
Some of us will be there most the day Friday setting sections and will camp friday night. There are plenty rocks to ride that wont be in section so there should be alot of riding going on friday evening also.

·
Alex
5 Posts
Hey guys its alex mati. sorry i didn't respond earlier but the password recovery apparently is nonexistant on here so i made a new account.

Anyway ill probably be there. May or may not be riding cause i had a fall last week and I think I bruised my hip bone.
At any rate should be fun!

·
tda
1,423 Posts
Remember this ?? where are the humans that ride trials ? Thinking of the heydays while sitting in their desk jobs? doing footjam whips and hanging out on facebook ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts