Clean y0 bootiehole out

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by incorporeal, Jul 12, 2004.

1. evan

evan Guest

2. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

3. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

jesus christ

elvis had 60lb worth, thats a small child

4. bwagner

bwagner New Member

That has to be THE most fucking disgusting thing I've EVER seen on this forum, or maybe even anywhere before. Now the part that freaks me out is that I'm thinking, "should I do this?" I'm freaked out right now, I do not want that shit in me, but I don't want it to come out either!! Does a regular colonic get rid of that too? Not that a colonic is any less gross, but damn, all that is in us? What's it a build-up of? I'm going to sleep now, all grossed out and stuff

5. evan

evan Guest

Just try not to think about it :rofl:

6. Elan

Elan steve french

corpses stink real bad

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

yes it's disgusting, but there's no reason to remove it. 1-they're probably adding more stuff onto that picture than there really is, and making it look about 1019120384x worse. 2-if people have this problem, we've had it for the past 4,000 years probably, which means you'll be fine, just like the rest of the millions of people.

still, that's fucking gross

8. Elan

Elan steve french

colonics mke you feel more comfortable.. imagine losing 4lbs? ive never had one but i hear they are erotic and they make you feel better. :greddy:

9. bwagner

bwagner New Member

The site says average is 5-10 pounds!! Damn, thats like a couple of cinder blocks in your colon!!

10. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

don't they shove a hose way up your arse? i think i'd prefer the herbal remedy :greddy:

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

wtlw fagmo....all i thought of was a melted candy bar when i first saw it on OT....

12. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Thanks andy, because of that post, I am NEVER eating a candy bar again.

13. digby

digby New Member

yes, if I looked down and saw that in the toilet, i'd probably yack. The smell alone would probably kill you

1. Thats not even close to how much stuff comes out, that may be 2-3 pounds, think how much of that stuff you need to = 60 pounds, its stuff thats been lying around inside you that your body can digest or get rid of since you were a kid

2. 4000 years ago they didnt have twinkies, msg, tons of suger in everything or any of our other modern refinements. Its because of these that clogging is happening.

colonics wont take care of stuff like this, the stuff is literally cemented onto your lower intestines and colon. To get rid of it, you need something that will break it down chemically, water pressure alone wont do it. Supposedly after doing something like this, you are much healthier, + youve lost a ton of weight in your gut area

14. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

We should put together some money and buy a kit for Elan.

FTW

15. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

digby,you have some points there. oh wells, i try not to think about it..... :sick:

16. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

If it will help my riding sign me up. I'll spread my arse like parkay.

17. digby

digby New Member

So gross, I was eating a snack pack and the picture popped into my head. I almost yacked.

18. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

I WANT MY SNACK PACK!

FTW