Christmas presents?!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by tda, Dec 24, 2020.

1. tda

tda tda

What kinds of radical stuff did you guys get / buy yourself this time o year ?? I got a new bike... 20” ... can you guess what it is ?!? the winner gets $4.20 venmo , free holiday coffee at starvhx! yesss

2. Swoofty

Swoofty Active Member

Duplicate posts on 2 different forums? You used to be so creative. I'll have to dig through the archives and find all the times you've dissed on 20" bikes and make a supercut. Curious to know what it is. You been watching too many Charlie Rolls videos?

Over the holidays I've tried to buy a 24" frame, a 24" full bike and a 26" full bike, but they were all out of stock. Boo hoo! I hate being happy with what I've got. It's un-American!

3. Nigga you was wearing a dress last I seen, fuck is you talkin bout son

tda likes this.
  4. tda

tda tda

them charlie videos are great ! I wasn’t totally paying attention and made the post on there thinking I was doing it here and could not understand how to delete it. Looking forward to checking it out thanks for reminding me !

5. tda

tda tda

I understand your struggle just smile and dance !

6. Ramrod

Ramrod My body is ready.

This forum is dead you assholes are beating off a dead horse

7. tda

tda tda

This isnt a sexual fantasy forum go back to facebook like the rest of the cumguzzlers , real men use a forum.

8. tda

tda tda

just ordered a 90x25 stem for my hex, what r your thoughts? Got tubes , tires and chain for my 20”...

9. tda

tda tda

dat avatar doe #fire

10. Swoofty

Swoofty Active Member

90x25 was just what my Hex needed too. Much better on the front wheel just a touch lower.

11. Niggas cant even get knelt on these days without treewizzard doing a bunny ollie over it

12. tda

tda tda

had my first ride today, definitely a new thing happening... time to put some pallets together.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

traded my maga hat for a prius cuz trump lost