Chris Stephenson and Trevor Bodogh - Pictures from Friday

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by JK, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JK

JK New Member

Pictures from Niagara Falls - Friday afternoon ride

Trevor dropping off, after climbing the wall

[​IMG]

Here's a little sequence of Chris doing a big wheelbase surge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trevor all stretched out - about to drop from the rock

[​IMG]

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Nice pics. The second picture is a pretty big drop. How did it turn out.

The Megamo is lookong sweet.

Once again cool pics.

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

nice pictures, big drop too.

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I forgot to point out the stupidity of riding trials without a helmet, AKA Trevor. Not to mention the fact that he is doing those big drops without it.

Not smart. :down:

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Good thing you're here to point that out and judge his decisions based upon your own morals.

JK: nice pics. You should start a gallery for yourself in the otn photo album :bigthumb:.

Bill

6. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I don't think wearing a helmet so you don't break your head is about my morals. It's more common sense than anything!!!!

Not only that but it's a law(well at least where i live), for many good reasons.

7. JK

JK New Member

Thanks for the nice comments Bill. Rob, don't worry about Trevor, he has been riding trials since he was a little kid. Anyways, if someone wants to see him riding with a helmet, maybe they would like to sponsor him? PM me if you would like to buy a helmet for Trevor. I think he could also use some new cranks, a rear wheel, and some tires. thanks

8. BrettM

BrettM New Member

You know how many people I run into while wearing a fuckin skate helmet that think that isn't enough protection and that I should wear a full face??? Fuckin tons. It might even make a bit of sense to based on my face plant in Island Style.

Do you ride with a full face Rob? I know people who think you should. They also think its common sense. Just worry aboots yourself.

The law argument is stupid. Riding trials is also illegal where you live, unless its in your own backyard.

With all that said I wear a helmet and I think Trevor probably should too but he's not too into it so whatever.

9. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Stupid people really shit me.

:Wavey:

I puke bile for fun.

10. ko

ko New Member

Trevor doesnt wear a helmet and that has been said over and over. He just decides to not wear one and thats his decision so instead of making all your replys about his helmet maybe u could look at how good a rider he is.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

if he dies, that is one person less who is better than i

12. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

..wtf... yea i guess thats one way u could look at it :nuts:

13. JK

JK New Member

Most of these people have no idea about Trevor's level of riding other than a few crappy pics I've posted on the forum. I am scared for anyone who needs to ride with a helmet. If you ride with proper technique you will never need a helmet, shin pads, neck brace, or spinal board. Safety equipment is a poor substitute for skill and control.

14. 20inchDUDE

20inchDUDE New Member

Nice ROCKS!

and for the helmet thing

When one needs all these parts it is likely that the bike will fail in a big drop, gap, move. The better the rider the bigger the move, the greater the chance he will break something if the bike fails!

Remember it better to prevent than to be sorry about not wearing protective gear.

Remember is not about technique, it´s about bike failure, last time I rode one of my monty magura pads flew off when I landed while gapping to a small concretre thing, did hurt my self, still hurts and that was 10 days a go.

O and by the way my level is better than most of you here :rofl:

15. JK

JK New Member

The bike will not fail...his parts are too heavy (North Shore cranks, heavy mammoth rim), and FYI, he does have a helmet, he just forgot it that day. The sponsor him thing was meant to be sarcasm. Haha, if you ride Monty I'm not surprised your bike is falling apart. Bill, please lock this thread.

16. 20inchDUDE

20inchDUDE New Member

I ride monty PADS, orange pads, please tell someone to disagree with me they are not one of the best magura rim pads for trials..haha

What about snaping a chain, just that is worth a helmet.

Enough of this, he forgot the helmet thats aaight, it has happened to me

17. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

18. evan

evan Guest

:ugh2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.