Chris Pitts Pratice........

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by [BMF] Chris, Apr 15, 2004.

1. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

filmed this yesterday, this is the first vid ive ever made, shitty quality, oh well, no fancy editing, boo hoo, i like it, hope you do too, props to matt for hosting, werd..........

http://videos.observedtrials.net/hosted/414041.avi

FYI: i didnt miss while kicking, its called high-speed stretching......

2. kamil

kamil Guest

i love the miss kick... rofl.. good shit.. sucks that i missed that ride with you.

3. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

fuck you man those tires are mine.. im goin to come over and steal them rite off your cocks..

nice video, some good stuff in there :)

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

CHRIS PITTS YOU ARE SO RULE. I LOVE YOU

5. average mike

average mike Guest

sweet video chris, i'll have to try some of that high speed stretching sometime. Is that all at your house or at some other place? Sweet video though, huge moves. :cool:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

what is wrong with your camera. I had to turn it off after 1 minute to not induce seizures.

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Nice moves Chris, but it seemed there was lots of standing around in the vid? Good vid overall though :bigthumb:

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

good to see your moves are getting bigger/smoother/more controlled. keep up the good work on that stuff but try not to hurt yourself taking out rage on slippery walls or whatever the hell that was all about. power stretching...

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

super sick video, nice to see somebody on a mod once in a while! you got some pretty nice stuff, and it was pretty smooth too! i hope to see more.