Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now its built up to a dx32 rim, I can sell it as a whole wheel or whatever you want. Steel driveshell, its red. Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
How much?

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
this is my old hub... it is the most reliable king i have ever seen. it maybe skipped 5 times over the course of a year and half, and it was never under load when skipping. it's in near mint condition as well.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for everyone PMing me and me not responding...24 days ago was the time to reply, I am no longer interested in selling.

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
shit eh?

Even I have a red ISO now. and sorry Desvio, I'm not interested in selling either.

You'll find it hard to find used kings for a reason.

- Joel

·
Modest
3,907 Posts
Ive got a pic of a gold ISO I'll sell for $200 ...pay pal.. I will throw in a few extra pics from different angles so you can cut them out and tape them together .... cheep kingdom IMHO :dunno:

·
Banned
2,207 Posts
Explain to me were I mention enything about a disc you no good piece of fucking shit whos mother is embaressed and woud of wished she got a fucking abortined fucking anal ramming but plugged *****.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.