Observed Trials banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Chelsea!

I have fully succeded at life, so I got this job representing Carbon Media Group. I now have the pleasure to admin OTN. Here at ObservedTrials.net we strive to provide a friendly and technical oriented community with limited advertising that works towards our hobby and rights.
Carbon Media wants your best, so no need for conspiracy theories. We know you are all a bit rougher and have been allowed to be so. But don´t push it.

My favourite trailbike is the Crewkerz Jelousy.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What in the fuck is going on

The user LauraPalmer let´s say caught our eye. Both parties then came to the conclusion she doesn´t have much to add to this friendly and technical oriented community and it would be best to part.
I´m going to use this account now to communicate with you moderators. You have free hands as long as certain standards are met. Btw I´ve never seen you recommending our supporting membership and its benefits for only $2.99/month to new members.

We want that in our political subforum, don´t we!?

thanks, Chelsea

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
The user LauraPalmer let´s say caught our eye. Both parties then came to the conclusion she doesn´t have much to add to this friendly and technical oriented community and it would be best to part.
I´m going to use this account now to communicate with you moderators. You have free hands as long as certain standards are met. Btw I´ve never seen you recommending our supporting membership and its benefits for only $2.99/month to new members.

We want that in our political subforum, don´t we!?

thanks, Chelsea

I think I speak for all the mods when I say go fuck yourself hacker.

Chelsea if by a one in a million chance you really have appropriated LP' s account you might want to rethink what's going on here.

Steve

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So, you three, I think I´ve watched that bad language long enough. I´ll change your names into Huey, Dewey and Louie and you´ll moderate Kiddy Korner now, whilst Jinny runs the real show! Congrats Jnthebiker, you just got promoted to SUPERMODERATOR!

thanks, Chelsea

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:momaru: No worries Steve, I was just giving corporate-Chelsea an OTN-welcome (my way) by painting a satirical overexaggerated future, after her infamous predecessor trailbike-Angie showed us quite plainly who owns OTN now. This subforum is obviously real, I thought someone would have told you or at least the new Supermoderator!

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mark and Natty were obviously a bit faster! :riaa:

this CMG Discussions sub forum was made by the new owners and it´s possible to post for everyone - which you probably woudln´t think given the statement "A place for moderators and admins to communicate effectively with Chelsea on current issues in the forum."; so I did my thing, because:
I, like a few others, was rather offended that the former new admin given us by CMG was Angie, who is not the brightest, has never touched a trials bike, but patronized us with lines like "You are all a bit rougher and have been allowed to be so..." Hard to see that this is tolerable for some, props to everyone giving her shit for that...
And Chelsea - we don´t know her, pretty unfair isn´t it, wait...
Funny sideeffect was you three...

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
I thought you had made the forum, because who would create a forum titled as such and NOT post in it.

applause.gif to you because I was lost.

:h5:

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Na, wouldn´t do that to OTN; I rape much gentler than that :naughty: :h5:

@tda: those two rolemodels would have gotten along great with Angie on biketrials.com - what a shame it wasn´t more successfull; doesn´t smell like teen spirit :momaru:
[starting in 15 mins :Wavey:]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts