Car trials pictures

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Eder, May 22, 2004.

1. Eder

Eder Guest

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Can't stop laughing. I thought rock crawling trucks were the appropriate tool for the job.Those look straight out of willy wonka land.USELESS!!!

3. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Buahahaahahahahah the cars are gay, the colors are gay, it looks like something they be doing in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :rofl:

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

God i love ignorant people!

(points at last few posts)

5. ya they r sweet..i agree wit nek0 they t fuckin gay ass colours :down: :down:

6. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

7. DMArnt

DMArnt Guest

This why the NZ gov is trying to crack down on all the "P" factorys in this country.

Classic :bigthumb:

:werd:

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

pssst...look into england in the 60s....not much bike trials going on, guess what they used.

9. cogmog

cogmog Member

if i was in my 60's and couldn't ride bike trials anymore, this shit would be a blast.........a few pints, a brownie or two.....not a bad way to kill an afternoon. Although the cars do look gay as shit!

10. Spacemunkee

Spacemunkee Guest

they are old style cars...

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I may still be an ignerint peephole ,but those cars still make me fall ot of me chair.

KIWI KATrZ TO TEH REZKUE.

12. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

mmm wouldnt you want all the weight in the front? like the motor and pitcock up front? pulling is easyier then pushing...anyways they look like they would just flip up and over the back unless the engine was in the front. oh well. still mad gay.