Observed Trials banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
wish i could pedal hop
430 Posts
Check out the old school goodness in that photo. Motorama was fun... The dude with the red fork on the left is crazy bent.

·
wtflol
5,713 Posts
How would the geo compare to say...a norco moment?
Geo:
21.5" top tube
15.75" (400 mm) chain stays
0 drop BB
70 - 71 ish head tube depending on the fork.

JJ rode a custom one that was 1/2" longer tt.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
More motorama pics plz :coold:
only if you promise to remove that gay ass "this message was written with my droid dildo" signature at the end of every post :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
vancil, i really loved that guy..

i think that's his wife in the same picture.. you should send it to him..

pretty sure i see dman in one of those too.. hes the one that looks like he gonna break something..

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,369 Posts
vancil, i really loved that guy..

i think that's his wife in the same picture.. you should send it to him..

pretty sure i see dman in one of those too.. hes the one that looks like he gonna break something..
You got jokes..lol.You can't forget Max,my buddy who'd fly at shit at MACH 5..lol.I think that's Steidley wearing the blue shirt above vancil.Motorama,man I miss that event,that was in the old arena to,never liked the dirt one..

thedman

·
Registered
106 Posts
At one point we had over 140 bicycle entries. I miss the fumes!!!!! I don't not, however, miss building all those crazy moving obstacles with my dad or all the time it took to set it all up.

JJ Gregorowicz
BikeTrialsUnlimited
Team Trials Alliance Sponsors- CWTrials-Shop, FiveTen, TNN, Schwalbe, Magura, Cycle Dog, Stealth, Sweat GUTR, Decay Theory Designs, Brave Soldier, The Path Bike Shop, Knog

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have hours of raw comp footage from those events, if there's interest I'll convert them to digital and upload some videos. Also have countless hours of footage from when Lloyd, Steidly and I were overseas doing the world rounds....

JJ Gregorowicz
BikeTrialsUnlimited
Team Trials Alliance Sponsors- CWTrials-Shop, FiveTen, TNN, Schwalbe, Magura, Cycle Dog, Stealth, Sweat GUTR, Decay Theory Designs, Brave Soldier, The Path Bike Shop, Knog

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,369 Posts
I have hours of raw comp footage from those events, if there's interest I'll convert them to digital and upload some videos. Also have countless hours of footage from when Lloyd, Steidly and I were overseas doing the world rounds....

JJ Gregorowicz
BikeTrialsUnlimited
I think that would be awesome JJ,a lot of the riders on here have no idea about Motorama.Looking forward to the footage,my buddy Max taped a few Motorama rides,quality was never there though.The over seas footage sounds pretty kick ass!

thedman

·
wtflol
5,713 Posts
Upload the raw footy. I cant imagine anybody who wouldn't be interested.

·
In the present moment
3,278 Posts

JJ Gregorowicz
BikeTrialsUnlimited
Wow! ...that would be amazing. Please upload this footage to vimeo! Many thanks.

Sincerely,
toyota200x

21 - 34 of 34 Posts