Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone clue me into what this is? There is a frame for sale on Pinkbike: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1064466/

I seriously have no idea what to make of it, I'm clueless as to what purpose it was designed for, the wheel sizes it's capable of excepting... like I'm stumped. I took my own medicine and used the search engine/google and came up with a few items, but no history or anything that can tell me... wtf I'm looking at. It's like a bastard child between some GT hardtail and a Surly Pugsley. :wtf:

I am utterly fascinated by it and want it for no logical reason whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
its an old school classic... ridden by the likes of JJ Gregorowicz.

Awesome, Titanium bike, very rare these days.. if you're not an OG you wont like it and wont get it.

I always wanted one but ended up buying Pashleys instead.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
This is my bike. :) Great frames and all around fun bike. Rear disc tabs were known for cracking, and the original Capriolo forks would last about a week. Mine never cracked, but it had a lot of flex. I ended up welding it on my OTN Dayz wheelbarrow. I don't think I would pay $500 for the frame, but talk to the seller... it would be a sweet frame to pick up! I even put my seat up, throw on a water bottle cage, and go ride the trails with it.

Attachments

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,369 Posts
its an old school classic... ridden by the likes of JJ Gregorowicz.

Awesome, Titanium bike, very rare these days.. if you're not an OG you wont like it and wont get it.

I always wanted one but ended up buying Pashleys instead.
JJ would tear it up on that rig at Motorama,I do like ti-frames..

thedman

·
Richard
2,184 Posts
I always wanted one of those fuckin things.

·
NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not OG, but I respect whats been around. I want it, but not interested in building up another bike right now.

Perkins, your bike(s) are tits. :drool:

·
Richard
2,184 Posts
If I had an extra 500 that thing would replace my Miele.

·
wtflol
5,713 Posts
Pm'd and got dibs on both *******!

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
JJ would tear it up on that rig at Motorama,I do like ti-frames..

thedman
Back in those days what bike couldn't JJ tear it up on. Damn give that boy a tri-cycle and hed tear shit up. The shit he was doing in Motorama days was crazy skillz.

Is he still riding at all now or just doing Tattoo's?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
He has always had a bike, but he just bought a Blast, so we should see a lot more of him this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Observed Trials mobile app

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been riding pro class in mototrials for the past 8 years but Sam is correct, never stopped riding bicycle, just was burnt out for a while and had to get my ACLs replaced. New Inpulse is built and I'll be attending any events that don't disrupt Mototrials schedule.
JJ

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
ahhh, motorama dayz.

If you every wondered how he got so good, it was from watching me 5 all those beginner sections.

what a stalker, I had to sign his tee shirt just to get him to stop following me

Attachments

·
werkinit
3,236 Posts
How would the geo compare to say...a norco moment?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts