Canberratrials.com Video 13

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Mar 21, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

awesome video alex. huge moves, cool editing. those bails were super gnarly. the slow mo's of the taps are great too for seeing the move.
    congrats on the vid, it rocks.

3. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

that was a sweet video, well worth the wait. that first crash when whoever is coming down the walls and the brakes slid or whatever scared me :greddy: you guys pulled some pretty huge moves too, that 180 was insane. very good.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

wow, insane riding. definately worth the long wait from ct 12. awesome editing and the music was OK. ups were huge!!! by alex markwart. sick

5. M-S

M-S Guest

:eek: :eek: :eek: that was insane, great editing and great riding :ugh2:

6. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Seriously impressive........... seriously.

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

by far your best work yet from the land down under. well edited, great riding from everyone featured. good stuff. no compliants- i really cant find anything bad about this. if this were the last canberra series vid i would be way happy with the way it wrapped up. i remember laughing at canberra 1... you guys have come a long way! awesome.

8. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I told ya no one would complain on here. Kick ass vid. I'll have to spend some time downloading the others now. Could never find em before. If you are looking for one complaint I'm not a fan of seeing just a drop where you just get there to do the drop and nothing more. But the angles were cool for those and they were a good size and done smooth, so you can't complain.

9. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Wow, its amazing how much better you guys keep getting. Alex your moves are getting down right huge. Over all I liked the video and riding especially a lot. I liked the music and most of the editing but some of the editing became annoying or distracting but that's just me. Keep them coming!
    Martin

10. warpig

warpig Guest

Awsome video, awsome riding. Just what I needed to motivate me for tomorrows urban session. You guys are getting way too good though. Throw in a few more bails next time and let us know you're really human..........

11. alexm

alexm Member

haha, surprisingly, all the bails filmed were actually put in the vid. we are definatly human, but im becoming less of a man, that stack on that rail ride!! i actually avoided my balls somehow, but i wasnt really sure at the time, hence the reason im checking if they havent popped in the vid ;).

Glad you are all liking it. keep the comments flowing people, motivates me to make more vids.

Alex

12. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

who was that fagmo on the echo team at the end :ugh2:

13. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Neato vid!!!!

14. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

15. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

It's good, Ive watched it more than 4 times in 24 hours. Wife played it once just to hear the song. Good vid Alex. :sonic:

16. Elan

Elan steve french

i will DL now.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, that video had some of hte best editing i have ever seen, and not to mention, it looks like australia riders are contenders. fo sho! cnat wait for 14

18. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Sweeet vid :eek: :bigthumb:

19. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

your editing rocks, i like the style. great vid, great riding.

20. Elan

Elan steve french

agrade, if i were you, id get my ass over to aust. STAT