Canada ? wtf is canada ?

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by poutine, Dec 10, 2004.

1. poutine

poutine Guest

:joshers:

Attached Files:

2. Giant1118

Giant1118 DanB

i was just riding in that!!!

3. poutine

poutine Guest

Yoru in montreal ???? who are you ?

4. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

It will be like that in Boston soon...*SIGH*

5. poutine

poutine Guest

We got 15 cm's tonight and its still coming down...i checked the surprise ice we got on my box's we got about a inch or so....tommorow forcast calls for more snow and 10 cm's of it..

Ride well you can.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

i work at a ski area :dunno:

7. dahouse

dahouse Guest

We have about 20 cm of snow. Luckily, my dad and I have a deal where we always shovel the snow as soon as it falls no matter what so I always have a patch of driveway that's free of snow and ice and I can still ride.

Ottawa Sucks.

8. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

i want to know metric :( , why must we be forced to learn the english system...........

9. traz_23

traz_23 Guest

we have just so much snow here, luckly i'm going in a indoor park tonight :D

10. poutine

poutine Guest

We got a extra 25 cm's wen i woke up hooray for winter!

11. dahouse

dahouse Guest

I must agree, the imperial system lacks, kinda like Nascar.

I just shovelled the snow, I'm going riding...

What tempature is it averaging in your area? Here in the Nation's Capital it's -1 C.

12. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I left the bar last night at 2 in the morning in a t shirt. Probably 5 or 6 degrees. Clear blue skies and sun this morning in BC.

All the guys who get snow all the time should come see it when we get just a couple inches. Its like Victoria just shuts down. Haha.

13. poutine

poutine Guest

Were like at -6 or so.

I hate you brett!

14. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Metric is fine if you want a standard, but imperial is so much easier to relate to. I know an inch is about the width of my thumb, a foot is the length of my foot, a yard is my stride length, etc.

15. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Hahahahahahahaha. You think its not exactly the same for someone who learnt it the other way? You think the answer to how big a meter is has to be aboots 3 feet or something??? Haha. Those who grow up with it relate it to stuff the exact same way you do.

A cm is the width of you pinky finger. A meter is big stride as well. I can't believe you actually wrote that.

You seriously topped my list for the dumbest post I've ever read in my life. Sorry.

16. traz_23

traz_23 Guest

I've learned both system, it's now pretty easy for me, i can easly tell you that the 25 cm that we had is like 10 inch or somewhere near.
    anyway me and my friend went out for an atv ride, in all that snow, and there is ice under the snow, lots of fun

17. MontyBurns

MontyBurns Guest

I live in quebec and we currently have about a meter (three feet) in our backyard and it's still snowing...

Fortunately, we have Indoor Trials!

http://www.trialinterieur.com for those who want to know. Trials is really growing right now in Quebec. :drool:

18. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I think most people know both more or less? Even tho I'm cnd I use feet and inches more.

At work is hilarious. I get the drawings for the stuff I have to make and the overall size of the product is in mm, the size of the pipes are in both inches and mm pretty equally, and then the heights of the stuff is always in inches. I dunno what these engineers are up to in Vic.

Its also 3 in the afternoon here and it is 10 degrees Celcius. Supposed to be like this all weekend.

19. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

It's even worse here in DEdmonton.............like -20C a couple days ago..........

w/e...........as Morley said we still have our beer............and BC pot....:)

20. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

It was raining and 10C here today. :p