Calling Del Rio

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by David Weyman, Mar 1, 2004.

1. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Hey Aaron,
    I'm leaving for Dallas about 10 am on Friday, probably get into north Dallas about 2:30. I was thinking we could meet in San Marcos(20 miles south of Austin on I-35) and take my truck to Dallas. I'd like to share gas and company with someone.... All of the Austin guys aren't going up. I'm leaving Dallas to head home about 2-3 pm if that works 4 u. I'm staying with the Edginton also.... I have a friends house in San Marcos where you could safely park your car 'till our return. See how it sounds and l'emme know, I get bored on that long drive.

[email protected]

2. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Coming back on sat @ 2-3?

I have to go to physics on Friday then I am heading up after that. (9ish) That means I will probably get to San Marcos around 12:30 depending on if I speed or not.

Is that too late for you?...

3. David Weyman

I'm 2 scared of gettin' into Dallas later than 3 on Friday, their rush hours can be crazy! These guys are in north Dallas, so from Austin that's like 4 hours....Lemme think it over...I know they're riding at 3.....

4. uownme

I wanted to leave earlier but dad said I have to go to physics. I didnt even think about rush hour...let me talk to my dad, I may be able to talk him outa physics and leave del rio around 7ish.

but are you coming back sat @ 2?

5. David Weyman

I could leave as late as3:30- 4pm on Sat. if that helps. I gotta b home on Sunday morning....I was thinking that everyone would be kinda tired on Saturday morning and ride about half of the day, then drive home. That puts me home near 8:30 and you like 12:30 or so...
    Don't worry about it too much...I thought it might be nice 2 ride up there with someone. But I'll see you there for sure. I don't mean 2 scare you 2 much about the traffic, but they r up on the northside...

Dave

6. uownme

haha My dad said the same thing that he thinks everyone will be tired. I will send you a pm on thursday about it, I would much drive with some rather than alone.