Observed Trials banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
i'll trade you a mildly modified 00 subaru impreza 2.5 RS... serioulsy, i'll drive to where you are and trade.

FD RX-7 is one of my favorite cars of all time... you should keep it.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I would seriously consider that if I wasn't leaving the country. Those little impreza's are nice little sleepers when you slap a turbo on them. Love the AWD.

I would keep it if I didn't need the money.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
ah piss i wanted dolphin to get an rx 7. killing my dreams uownme...where are you movign?

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ethier Australia or Spain. Have to choose by the end of this month. I'm leaning towards Australia right now, it seems like there is a killer scene down there. I will only stay a year though, then back to America for college.

Are you in college/planning to go to college? I was looking at schools in Colorado. Colorado is a killer place...

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty hard schools to get into? I was too damn lazy to look and see what requirements are. What was your SAT?

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
I didn't take the SATs but my ACT was a 28. CU isn't that hard to get into, and CSU I think is even a bit easier.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
In state as long as you can talk you can get in anywhere easily...however out of state you're going to need 1200+ SAT and a good gpa (3.0+) for CSU.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In Del Rio? No, none. I ordered my pitbull on tuesday. I talked to the McCall brothers and after I get used to riding again, I may go up and ride with those guys. I wanted to go to Colorado after I graduate, but I am going to go to Australia for a year. It should be killer. Maybe when I come back I will goto Colorado. But damn do I hate the cold. :down:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts