BUSH WINS>>>kerry

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Debate' started by atypical, Nov 3, 2004.

1. atypical

atypical Guest

Ha Ha. Kerry should kill himself, drown in ketchup. I'm suprised it was as close as it was, did(Edit: right here put the word "some" or the words "that many") people really want Kerry?- I think it was that they just didn't want Bush. Well, love it or leave it. I think I'll go spend some of my money that I made in the stock market, and blow the money I woulda paid in taxes had kerry won. Foooa Mooa Yeeauhs, Foooa Mooa Yeeauhs

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  2. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

yea, cuz our stock market is crazy good, especially these last 4 years

only like 48 % (i think) wanted kerry. so no, people did not want kerry. what on earth would make you think that?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004

3. average mike

average mike Guest

There, fixed it for you.

4. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i'm glad i wasn't voting, the options were as shitty as each other. i was hoping kerry would win though.

5. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

you dont have an opinion.

6. atypical

atypical Guest

MikeS= sore? So the 48% of things that voted kerry were NOT people?
    Eh, forget it- my point is not important. What is important is that now these stupid threads about politics can die, in ketchup.

7. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

im so sore that the libertarian didnt win. kerry sucks, and past shows, bush is retarded.

but, i am really anxious, almost optimistic, to see how bush spends these next 4 years.

8. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

I think it will be hilarious, another 4 years with a bumbling Mr Magoo guy. Should be great hey?

9. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Yes ,he does provide a lot of material for Jon Stewart.

Speaking of which I will start a thread with the crossfire iterview that is Owzzum.