Building a Trials Course

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by CoppellStereo, Oct 7, 2004.

1. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

The Texas A&M cycling team told us (aka the ruff riders. www.texasruffriders.com) to build a trials course for a mtb. race for them to play on, and now we are talking about making it an official event next year where colleges around texas would compete in it. here are some pics, we are about half way done, but the pics are of our stuff in storage, i will take more tomorrow when the course is set up, and we have more built.

2. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

here is a teeter, i dont know if you would consider it trials or not though

3. Ross

Ross New Member

Cool. I think that would be awesome to have a collegiate trials event. I would like to participate. It seems CSU might be slightly dominant though. :)

4. digby

digby New Member

Chico State would Destroy [email protected]@!!

actually, we would most likely be just sitting on the sidelines drinking beer and talking shit.

5. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Ya CSU would dominate...oh wait your talking about colorado:(

6. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hehe, we are going to make some more gaps and stuff. Does anyone know if there are actual colleges out there that compete collegiately?

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

CSU (colorado state univ) would crush faces considering we have like 5 pros here :hsugh:

chico state is just good to party at :p (my sis in law went there :) )

cooppeel - our collegiate cycling team tried to get us to do something, we called them faggot douches for many reasons (ie XC and road is fucking gay, they are all cycle fairies, anti drinking etc..)

8. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

Yeah they are fairies :greddy: , but they also admire us, the vice president guy finally admitted that he is jealous of what we can do, and so they are begining to like us more, but how sweet would it be to have Texas College Level Trial Comps. EVen though CO will beat us all, most trialsers in texas schools are about equal in skill

9. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Sweet man! :joshers:

10. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

WPI (the technical school down the street from me and my fellow art loving hippies) has a cycling team, i rode with some of their freeriders and they were seriously weak sauce. I dont want to hear about fucking bike parts when I am out riding. Totally affirms my negative outlook on collegiate cycling clubs and teams (minus NorthEastern U.)

11. Elan

Elan steve french

i talk about bike parts when im out riding..i talk shit about maxxis always. hehe

build some rocks.

12. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Elan, were you on drugs when you put that picture up and wrote that in your location spot?

13. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

here are some more pictures