BTs came in

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by RomanC, May 18, 2004.

1. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I got 4 white BTs for sale.
    1090mm
    71 deg Head Angle
    5mm BB rise
    15.15'' stays
    4.85lb
    V brake mounts

400 a peice.
    Picture of the frame/complete bike and also more specs.
    http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~rchertov/BT/Index.htm

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want to buy one. I'll try to setup PayPal soon to widen the payment options.

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Sorry for postin wihtout interest in it but ........... whoever wants a good quality UCi style bike for the best price. This is it.

I've tried it and it is an amazing ride; jump on this rare oportunity to get this bike. I just think it is a great deal that's why I'm sayin it.

BT's rock. And they are Polish. How many people can say they own a Polish trials bike in the USA. well Not many like 10 in the whole USA maybe less.

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

To my knowledge there are only 5BTs in USA and they are all in my appartment :)

Edit: Correct me if I am wrong though

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

That just makes it even better doesn't it??????

5. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

I have to scrape some money up. How long until the black ones are in the US?

6. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I don't know. It would take probably a month or more. You can always repaint it though :)

7. TooSicKs

TooSicKs Guest

How tuff are these frames? Is there any warranty? What's the bb shell width?

8. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of any of the 4.0 breaking yet. The 3.0 had some failures but the new ones have larger diameter tubes. Also the bike is 4.85lb of aluminum so its not really light. The BB shell is 68mm wide.

As far as warranty goes. The maker does not offer warranty because of the harsh abuse the frames recieve (dents on downtube, smacked chainstays on sidehops etc). I have a great deal of faith in the product so I am thinking of providing a crash replacement warranty where a new frame can be purchased with a large discount if a break occurs in the first few months. But since my stock is really small and I am just getting started I don't see myself providing warranty till the middle of the summer.

9. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

I am trying to get some money together...I will shoot you a pm if I do get the money.

edit: If I would to get you the money by say today/tomarrow, could you get it too Texas (78840) by monday? I could pay for the overnight shipping.

10. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Yeah I can ship it any way you want.

11. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Go Aaron!! That's a tight frame.....

12. TooSicKs

TooSicKs Guest

Roman, did you get paypal? if not can i send you a money order? Email me and let eme know before the post office closes.

13. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

:werd: I can see you riding this frame Weyman.

RomanC,
    Put me dibs on one, Im pretty sure I will get one. Ill get in touch soon, hopefully.