BT Raven, now with pure forks.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Bigman 86, May 8, 2004.

1. Bigman 86

Bigman 86 Bigman, Because i am ;)

My BT raven, with pure forks, and koxx rims that i got from the bikeshow 2004.
    I have to say i would recomend this frame to anyone as it is an awsome peice of kit, rides amazing, better than a LB1065 imo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Opinions please.
    Oh and it should have a set of isis middleburns on next week to :bigthumb:

2. Bigman 86

Thanks mate, dunno y they didn't work, i copied them straight from the uploader, :s

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

you need to change the spaces with %20's

ie blah%20.jpg not blah .jpg

4. Realise.

Realise. Guest

sweeter than ever, bigman. Those evo adapters working any good?

5. sebLG

sebLG New Member

that bike is fooken hot! cept the truvativ cranks, but im just picky :p. awsome.

6. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Ala Vincent Hermance red Tryall wheels. I like a lot! :drool:

Fork looks good. What is the wheelbase now? It must be 1100mm with that fork?

7. sebLG

sebLG New Member

nah bt wheelbase and bb height and thatg is all measured with the same length fork as the pure. so like 1090 wheelbase.

8. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Ya but the pure fork sweeps out quite a bit.. So it is longer than 1090mm for shure.

I like the bike a lot I think the Middleburns will looks shwank too.

9. Bigman 86

The wheel base is nearer 1100 with these forks, with my old fatty r forks the wheel base was 1090.

10. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

haha Seb I was right. :yum:

You deserve one of these... :slap:

Just jokes. :bigthumb:

11. Bigman 86

Any one else?

It has changed abit again now, as i have sold the Hope mini mono i am using a Deore vee with avid sd5 lever, before i can afford an avid disc.
    Also i have a set of middleburns now too. :bigthumb:

Will get pics when i get the rear wheel back from hope, as i stripped the threads inside the hub, :greddy:

12. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

nice ride bigman. I'm also going to sell my hope mono mini. And I already ordered a avid mech. Can't wait to test it.

13. Bigman 86

Here u go, a new piccy now with the front vee, my middleburns which have a mild out bash which means you can see the chain ring through it and as the chain ring is the same colour as the rims it looks cool.
    I also have a new maxxis minion 2.5 super tacky rear tyre, this tyre has the tightest fit of any tyre in this frame.

[​IMG]

PS: as u can see i have a black tape ring around the bottom of my downtube, this is to pay tribute to the superb man known as DJ (david jones) who lost his life yesterday due to some dicks joy riding, :'(