BT raven 5.0

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by karmapolice, Jun 16, 2004.

1. karmapolice

karmapolice Guest

Anyone know the date and expected prices for the BT Raven 5.0 in the states?????

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

RomanC is the importer for BT frames in the states. he'll reply here with more info on the frames when he sees this.

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

In about a month I will have them. The maker is gearing up for more production and then I have to wait for the shipping to take place etc.

The price is expected to be around 400

4. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

heard anything more precise as to when you'll have some 4.0's?

5. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Any chance at all of v-brake 5.0s? Or is that out the window?

6. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

1 got one 4.0 left up for grabs. I am going to measure the BB drop on it tomorrow. I plan to get 4.0s and 5.0s if Rav can't get a V brake on the 5.0. If he succeeds then I will go for all 5.0s.

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

I think vbrake on 5.0 is out of the question as the arms will catch on cranks etc.

8. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I think its possible. If you have a 128BB and cranks that stick out nicely on the sides there should be no problem. It might be pretty close but it should clear.

Plus also one can play games with spacer size on the pads (maybe not even using them). Also not all pads are of the same width. My Spanish Fly pads are a lot thicker compared to the salmon pads which are in the metal cartridges.

9. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

hmm, my v-brakes stick out much much less than maguras

(on my echo)

10. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Nice about the V's, when I do finally make the frame switch it'll be to a 5.0.