BT Poland Bikes

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by B1105, Mar 8, 2004.

1. B1105

B1105 New Member

IS there anybody/place distributing these bikes in the US? I heard their relativley inexpensive and pretty good.

Any info would be great.

Byron

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Our own forum Member RomanC is working on bringing these into the states, and as far as I know - he will be the only distributor.

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

http://www.observedtrials.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=982 This has the pics of the frame and the bike along with comments of various people.

Basically the frame is a typical UCI design but with V mounts. It weighs in at 5lbs and is around 1088 wheelbase. I get mine at 1095 with my Surly fork on it. The stays are 15inch. It rides extremely well and is very nice to keep on the rear.

Howerver the new frames might get changed somewhat so I don't know their exact specs. Also I don't know when they will get built. I was told it will take a few months to design and build them. Hopefully Rav will let me know soon what is going on. I think the frames will come out to be close to 400 after I figure out all the legal fees and such (taxes, shipping, money transfer fees etc)