Brookhaven

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Edge, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Edge

Edge New Member

Same as yesterday.

2. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Damn. Didn't check the site this morning. Weird too, my phone never rang.... Oh well, anything up for the rest of the week?

3. Edge

Edge New Member

My phone did not ring either?? Strange. Going to TN tomorrow.

4. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Haha yeah. Are you guys riding today at all?

5. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

hey Jeff i dont that scott and i are going to be able to make it,
    scotts jeep broke and cost buut load of money to fix. and he cant get the time off for those days. and i cant foot the bill for the trip either. So it look like we are gonna have to sit this one out.
    Get stan or you or someone to take fotos/film or something, i wanna know and see all thats there. this reall really pisses me off, BIG FUCKING TIME, and this i think is the last one (close) for a long freaking time. :-( :-(

6. Edge

Edge New Member

That really sucks. I was hoping you guys would be able to make it. Stan will be taking his video camera. I am not sure if Sean is going either. I have been trying to get a hold of him for a few days. Last I heard he was. You are welcome to crash in our room if the would help the cost. This will probably be the last time this year for all of us to compete against each other. try to make it.

7. Edge

Edge New Member

Probably not. The last few rides have really sucked ass for me. I'm hoping this weekend will be different. Later.