BROOKHAVEN TODAY AROUND 6

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Edge, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Edge

Edge New Member

We will be riding Brookhaven today around 6

2. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Jeff, thanks for the caps lock. I see the post this time...ha ha ha. :bigthumb: See y'all there.

3. kamil

kamil Guest

i doubt i can make it. jeff are you riding anywhere good on friday?

4. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

kamil youve pussed out on like the last 5 rides, if youd stop riding your g/f and ride your bike, youd have a hell alot more fun, plus you dont hafta lay there and talk after you ride you bike...........

5. kamil

kamil Guest

ummm, my gf is in Oklahoma.. makes it difficult to do anything with her. thanks. And i miss rides cause i have school, mainly classes in the afternoon/evening. way to post something worthwhile chris. *applaudes*

6. Edge

Edge New Member

I have to pick my wife up at the airport Friday. I will not be riding. Stan and John are going to ride the Downtown Urban ride. I plan on riding Saturday and Sunday. Probably 1 time at purgatory and 1 time at brookhaven. I will post something tomorrow about the weekend.

7. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

:rofl: :wuteva: This place is like comedy central....thanks for the laughs Chirs and Kamil.

See ya this weekend for some kick ass riding.

8. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

school, who needs that, im just messing with you kamil, but true story, i have a female cat named kamil, how neato is that!

9. kamil

kamil Guest

yes... neato indeed... *walks away slowly*

fact is: i got shit going on now and yeah it takes away from biking.