Brookhaven Today around 6:30

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Edge, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Edge

Edge New Member

Anyone want to ride Brookhaven today around 6:30?

2. kamil

kamil Guest

i want to. isn't it supposed to rain today? Jeff if you want, we can ride earlier, since i don't have anything else todo all day.
    and can you bring that catalogue today?

3. Edge

Edge New Member

They said it was going to. If not then I say we hit Brookhaven around 5:30 or 5:45. I have to go get my bike. Stan said he would ride if he knee was better. He probably will not make it until around 6.

4. kamil

kamil Guest

alright, i guess we'll shoot for 5:45. it doesn't really look like its going to rain, at least where i am.

5. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Damn rain.....never came. Stupid weather people. :wtf: I should have brought my bike to work anyways and then I could have went.

How was the ride anyways? We on for Thursday? 6:30 - 7 ish? :weak: Let me know by early morning so I can bring my stuff to work.

6. Hardline

Hardline Member

Are you going t be in downtown Friday night? How is Stans knee doing. I was going to call him but never did.

7. skritek

skritek Guest

ano (yes) vem sebou veci do prace jezdime v 6:30 Brookhaven

8. Hardline

Hardline Member

LOL. I guess you are feeling better and will be there Friday? I need a translator.LOL

9. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

No shit....Stan you idiot....:greddy: LOL

I did catch the "6:30 Brookhaven" though. I'll be there right after work.

Hardline - Yes, I will be attending on Friday. See you there.

10. Edge

Edge New Member

I think this translate to: I will be at Brookhaven around 6:30 to watch the little boys :rofl:

Kamil and I will be there around 5:45 to ride trials. The ride last night was pretty good. The weather was great.