BRISA info?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by modtire, Dec 1, 2004.

1. modtire

modtire Easy, just don't lead them as much

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how to get in contact witht he folks at Brisa, their website appears to be worthless. Yes, yes I know you all think they are crap, but my friend needs a new hanger for his frame so at least he can ride the crappy thing.

Thanks

2. digby

digby New Member

I'm pretty sure they take gt hangers.

3. willapaj

willapaj New Member

depends... I think the older one/non B26D version uses a GT hanger, the B26D however uses a Brisa-manufactured one. Machined. nicest hanger I've seen actually (as if it matters)... the best thing to do is call them. Their website has always sucked.

4. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

im interested in brisa..... i bet they're a better company than they used to be..

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

why do yo bet that?

6. sharpe

sharpe Guest

i emailed them from the contact details on their website and got a pretty quick reply in return.
    on another note, still waiting nearly 9 months for my forks back ( i don't think i'm getting them back).

7. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

8. PJL

PJL War is Peace

I've got one for a B26D sitting in my toolbox. Doesn't do me much good as I have a BT. PM me.

9. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

mike you might be bettin' right cause i guess they couldnt have gotten worse right? plus they have a new site!

10. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

If your LBS cant get a hanger from another frame to fit, change.

11. danwk

danwk Guest

What about the dvd? Its been ages since the trailer already... Is it still gonna be out?

12. Hugo

Hugo New Member

I get fast reply from this email :brisabikesusa_at_msn.com
    They are still alive!

Now, some might think my opinion is biased since I sell Brisa stuff, but the new fork is simply amazing. I know in the past lots of Brisa fork have broke, but the redesigned one is really stronger. The forks broke at the steertube, but the new one is about 3 times as thick as the old one. I've been abusing this fork for about 5-6 months now and no signs of weakeness. Now I must admit the frame geo is.. well... you know what I mean!

Hugo
    hbtrials.com

13. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Just like the website says, "STRONG THEN EVER" or something.

14. Burn

Burn Guest

would u happen to know the geometry of the b26? thanx nig nog.

15. Hugo

Hugo New Member

I'm sorry I don't really know the geo for the B26, but I'm not sure they still produce it. The B26D geo is something like : 1041 mm wheelbase, 15,75"chainstay, BB at 12,5". I think the B26 had the same geo but I'm not sure.

Hugo