Brisa B26D Elite Pro Trial Trials Bike 2004 Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by orehek, Aug 12, 2004.

1. orehek

orehek Guest

PRICE:$1750 e-mail me at: [email protected] for more pics
    • Brand New Brisa Elite Pro B26D in beautiful and durable anodized red. I just had this 2004 top of the line Brisa made for me by the guys over at Brisa. It was custom made at my request with every single component being upgraded to the max. This bike has $2450 into it. I sadly put only 2-3 hours worth of riding time on it due to the fact that my orthopedist confirmed that I have a pre-existing knee injury needing surgery and firmly advised me to not ride Trials. The bike is brand new with literally just a test ride on it. If you go to the Brisa’s website…you’ll see the B26D for $1695…but that bike is with NONE of these Class A Pro components. The bike has an additional $750 worth of parts. I of course will be shipping the bike in its original Brisa boxes. Winner Pays for actual shipping costs or may pick up as well. Check out my 400+ flawless feedback. Bid in confidence. Thanks

• The frame is 1,700 grams with a built-in disc brake system, triple wall chain stays, custom CNC 16mm dropouts.

• The EVO carbon handlebar is made from 7075 T6 aluminum, wrapped with carbon fiber combining the best of both worlds. Resulting in a 25% lighter bar than the Elite model of the same stiffness and strength.

• The Elite stem is lighter and stronger for 2004 with a higher grade of 2014 aluminum, forged one piece, no weld body with a removable 4 bolt front clasp.

• The Brisa Pro fork is currently on this bike. However, in addition to this great fork, I am including the brand new superior and stronger Brisa Elite fork. (extra fork is worth $199)

• Brakes are Magura Marta front & rear. These new 2004s come with the featherlight SL rotor featuring improved ventilation. No compromise fully hydraulic disc brake. Open system with reservoir. Dual piston fixed caliper in a smart one-piece design for maximum stiffness featuring automatic pad wear adjustment. Aluminum brake lever (master) with radial master piston and featherlight 2-finger carbon lever blade. 348 grams per brake including rotor (23 grams, lighter than a XT V-brake. ($460)

• Crank is UK made Middleburn RS-7 with CD Spider. 478 grams for the set. This is the toughest pro cranks available bar none ($269)

• Rims are made by Try-All. This model is also new for 2004. Aluminum rims (double wall -47mm), brushed sides and big holes for increased lightness. ($130)

• Shimano Attack shorty twist shifter is an X.7 level component that's compatible with Shimano drivetrains. They feature the SRS technology which provides light, precise indexing, a quick-view gear indicator, "Amy" grip cover, and a "never-lose" tethered port cover for simple cable changes.

• Front & Rear hubs are Shimano Deore XT. Double Contact Sealing Shuts out water, mud and dirt from bearings to extend service life and maintain smooth operation in all environments. Borozon Treatment Bearing Races / Ultra-smooth bearing race surfaces provide a precision low-friction rolling action. Light Alloy Quick Release / QR lever and adjuster nut are made from light alloy for reduced weight.

• Bottom Bracket is a FSA Platinum Pro Ti ISIS. CNC machined hollow 6/4 titanium spindle for ISIS Drive. Triple industrial cartridge sealed bearings. Cold forged aluminum cups. Composite anti-creak sleeve. New improved external water seals. 7075 alloy crank bolts (M-14). (73 x 113mm is Italian thread). Weight - 172 grams. ($90)

• Rear derailleur is a Shimano 105. Standard SS short-cage design, compatible with 8 and 9-speed drive systems, in a black stylish finish. Oversized 11-tooth Zytel resin pully wheels run quietly and wear longer due to alternating tooth contact between inner and outer chain plates.

Attached Files:

• 100.jpg
      100.jpg
      File size:
      112.9 KB
      Views:
    • 200.jpg
      200.jpg
      File size:
      104.8 KB
      Views:
    • 300.jpg
      300.jpg
      File size:
      107.5 KB
      Views:
    • 400.jpg
      400.jpg
      File size:
      107.2 KB
      Views:
    • 500.jpg
      500.jpg
      File size:
      114.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Good luck brrrrutha...

3. trialsn

trialsn New Member

seems like a scam...

4. antidis

antidis Guest

all that and you didnt drop the change for a king? other than that i love it

5. nyctrials

nyctrials New Member

Hey everyone,

Actually, the above bike is not a scam (trialsn). Why would it be?
    I was embarrassed to see what you guys are replying to this post. I referred Orehek to this forum, when he told me he wants to sell his bike due to his injury. (actually I was the one who introduced the sport to him a year ago). I have few bikes, (Monty, Brisa, Zoo, Magellan) ride them all, I did a test ride on this Brisa myself. It's in NYC.

6. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

haha ya right so how long did he have that bike for cause the seatpost comes like that. The tires aren't even dirty. Stop trying to scam everyone. Come on the forum and talk and get ppl to know who you are. And your friend too. Just comes on here and says its legit. Seriously just go away.

7. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

Redneck I really do think you should shut up. You have no experience whatsoever, and how many people know who you are? Learn how to pedal kick before you tell someone to go away. If it does turn out to be a scam...Ill shut up.

8. GTFCKD

GTFCKD New Member

hahahahahahahahaah
    if your not intersted in the bike dont post back :slap:

michael

9. alextrials

alextrials Guest

hey i like the bike very mutch, if i had money i would buy it

10. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Its not being sold from that guy anymore but maybe Ahigh (the owner now) might wanna sell it?

11. doctorT

doctorT Member