Brand New Danny Holroyd Vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by BrettM, Sep 21, 2004.

1. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I think anyways. Someone posted it on bt.ca today and I checked here quick and didn't see it so here it is. Its edited by Danny so its not on the same level as the old Trialsking vids but its classic Danny style with some park/street stuff in the beginning.

Even tho its not my vid I'm really interested to know what everyone thinks of this vid.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=38674&hl=

2. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

i think its crazy.....danny is the man, is he riding a planet x pitbull still?

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

he was never on the pitbull too long....

4. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Hes on the Ashton team now. The most stylish team in trials.

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Sweet vid man, I liked his street stuff and his trials on the Ashton was awesome.

Thanks for the vid Brett.

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

oh muh geeee! pee my pants at that nose pivot to tailwhip on wedge, pivot to fakie nose aroudn the cornerm transfer wedge to concrete pipe (3:00), tree ride to table....

love the riding but its just not the same when its not hylands's editing... sick stuff nonetheless.

7. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Couldn't agree more. Holroyd combined with Burns pulled all together by Hylands editing and set to some Red Hot Chilli Peppers...Those were the fucking days.

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Just watched the vid, its good riding, but the editing and video quality really pissed me off. However, being POSITIVE I really like the riding, boo hoo not trialsy enough, eat my cock (i know no one has gone this route yet) I think its cool to have different styles, yeah big bunnyhops and nosepick tailwhips are not comp logical, but why the fuck not? Its neat! Yo

9. nidoss

nidoss Guest

Ya the riding is good, but i guess ive been corrupted by this board, i found the park and all the junk fairly boring. I wanted to see more trials =)

by trials, i ment pure trials style sorta thing. less street, wow never thought id ever say that.........

10. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Corrupted by this board? I post here almost 5X as much as you do and I still support MTB park (not nearly as much as mtb street, but thats another story) Do whatever you want as long as none of those suspended freeriders can do it.

11. nidoss

nidoss Guest

Well by corrupted i mean, before i ever started coming here i enjoyed watching park and i really prefered street style trials or what ever its called. But now that ive watched the FTC and the COtrials series and all the jazz i found myself sitting there watching the big park scene in danny's video and was thinking to myself man this is kind of boring. =)

dont get me wrong street and park and all that is still pretty sweet, and those guys that can do it are way better than me.

hahah oh well.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I dled that on sept. 9th :eek: ... The only good thing about trials forum I guess.

I thought it was sick as poo.