Bonz Square taper cranks/bashgaurd
Magura 4-Bolt hardware
Blackspire Chuck 22-tooth chainring
Threshold 4-Bolt booster

$200 + shipping.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Would you be willing to part with the 4 bolt hardware and possibly the threshold booster seperately from everything else?

Bill

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure....throw me an offer. The reason for sale, is I bought two....LOL, long story, but that REALLY is the case. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright....PRICE DROP!

$155 + shipping for the Magura 4-Bolt hardware, Threshold booster, and Bonz Square taper cranks.....

ALL BRAND NEW.

Enexpected bills came up, and I need money ASAP.....$155 is what it costs to pay the bill, so if anybody wants some NEW stuff, WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY CHEAPER than anywhere....it's sitting right here....

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
theyre not the hot yellow bonz cranks are they? may have an offer to throw your way...

EDIT: Just found out you can change the color insert...let me think of an offer, Ill IM you.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
I'll give you $30 shipped for the magura mounts and threshold booster (if it's the 4 bolt), with Sonic's offer on the Bonz, thats more than enough to cover your bill :)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sent you all PMs......They will be on thier way!!!!! Thanks again, LOL, you have NO IDEA how much of a relief this is, LOL. Not to mention the deal you guys got, LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts