BOSTON

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by VillarTrials, Nov 16, 2004.

1. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

I'm moving back to boston in Janurary, and i was wondering how the scene is doing over there? i lived there until last year, and i hope the guys i used to ride with are still around... but just wondering if theres anyone else out there that would be down to ride...

Jerry Villar

2. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

yes! yes! I live in Gloucester and ride boston quite often... as far as the trials scene.. havnt realy hooked up with anyone there yet... so shoot me a line would love to hook up and ride. allso there's some spectacular natural in Gloucester and just a 45 min train ride..shoot me a line .

3. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Take a trip down to Lincoln Woods, it'll be worth the hour drive. Way better than College Park :)

I'm going to head up there in the spring to do some bouldering with a friend. I'll be sure to bring my trials bike and we could hopefully meet up for a ride. I'll bring an extra pair of climbing shoes if you want to give bouldering a shot too.

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

yea gloucester has some awesome natural.. btw jerry is a sick rider and you guys should definately try to ride with him.

5. smudge

He can definitely pull some rediculous stuff and make it look effortless. Too bad about his attitude though...It's so hard to get along with someone so friendly, helpful and mellow. :)

6. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

robbie and sean, you two are too kind:Wavey:

sean, ya man that would be tight if youre up there, we can definetely meet up and do some riding...

Trauma100, Ya man im all about going out to gloucester that place is sick... and we can do some boston/cambridge riding too whenever. ill throw you a message once im up there and well figure that shit out...

Peace,
    Jerry Villar

7. smudge

Shit, I can't think of any smart-ass or pessimistic comment to balance out the nice ones.

Jerkface.

8. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

ya... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... shoot me a line ..I've been riding solo far to long looking forward to it!

9. Hey, shoot me a pm when you guys go, I've been riding with my friend for about 6 months and we'd love to ride with some more experienced people. I climb too, usually sport but I'm always up for bouldering, never been to lincoln woods either.

10. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

my sister just bought a place in boston, so i plan on going up there more often. i had no idea how much stuff there is to ride?! on the train ride up, i saw nothing but rocks from conneticut on up. and the urban is pretty good too. jerry, where are you going to school? is it near backbay/fenway?

11. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

Mike,

Thats fucking awesome that youll be going up there, i would love to do some riding/chillin when you go up... ya, like you said, theres tons of stuff to ride. Im going to school at Emerson, and my dorm will be about a 3 second walk to backbay. by the way, hows your bike situation right now? did you end up getting that loot from the floozie that ran over your bike? cause if you do have a bike, i would love to get some riding done with you... anywho... peace

Jerry Villar

12. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

hey i guess i could make it out to boston, but i really hate jerry...

13. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

I hate you too Dan...

Jerry Villar

14. mikeschiavone

jerry, still no bike. but im working on it.

15. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

you better get a bike and fast.

16. mikeschiavone

im trying. if stuff works out like i hope it does, ill be riding something that you'd never expect.

17. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

Like this maybe?

18. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

NYET!

:momaru:

19. mikeschiavone

20. antidis

antidis Guest

i live just south of worsecter and would love to get in a group ride, there is no scene here, and my only bikin buddy just left for school, so now im runnin solo, ill be comuting to fram state next semester, so if anyone wants to hook up for a ride anywhere anytime, boston, providence, glouscter, whatever, give me shout with the pm thingers.