Boston Ride (Dec 18th) Roll Call...

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by think, Dec 16, 2004.

1. think

think Guest

Temps in the low 30's with potential snow later that day...

... who's really going ?

(I want to know before I pay for a train ride)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004

2. THEDMAN

THEDMAN Guest

I'll be there!!

The city does get a bit cold out there, I remember last year my buddy came down to ride with me. I never thought he'd mind the temp. out here, it was so cold his brake lines froze as well as mine. He went back home in a couple of days, he couldn't take the winter here...it was 5deg out. Dress warm, make sure you have the right gear and you'll be fine. There are plenty of places where we can stop with our bikes to eat and warm up again if you want.

See you out there!
    THEDMAN;)

3. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

4. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

upper 30's = sweat!

5. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i will most likely be there. gotta find a train station that will bring me, as well as my cousin and maybe one other person. so theres me (joe) and travis, and maybe a kid named dan.

6. maxxistrials

maxxistrials Member

i'll be there as well

7. brian_e

brian_e Active Member

i was gonna go but since dman found out im not going any more.. =P

8. Cory

Cory Guest

Clever name

Don't worry I doubt his large posse of angry trials hatin' street riding nader loving thugs will roll with him

9. antidis

antidis Guest

im goin and two guys are commin with me i believe, one trialsish rider and one freerider who admires trials

10. THEDMAN

THEDMAN Guest

Come on man you should def. come !!

No worries, I'll leave my weapans at home this time. Kidding aside, Boston is a cool place to ride and you should come down and ride man. You'll have a great time and it's very rare to have this many trials riders in one area.

THEDMAN

11. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

cory what train are you taking to boston? or what station are you going from and at what time. my parents want me to go with someone older than me so i was hoping you and nick were taking the train up?

12. Cory

Cory Guest

Hey Joe, Nick and I are taking the 8:45 from South Attleborro. It's the only one that arrives in Boston before 11 am.