Boston/Gloucester

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by trauma100, Sep 16, 2004.

1. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

Anyone that wants to ride.....Gloucester has some of the sweetest natural riding and then there's the train to take you to epic urban stuff in bean town. shoot me a line if you wanna hook up and ride...all ages...all skill levels.....stock or mod.

2. think

think Guest

I live in RI, and would be willing to take the train up to Boston, pending the specifics of what you have in mind... my brother would also be interested.

3. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

That sounds cool..... we can work out a day and time ..... saturdays are good for me

4. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

I'll keep it in mind. I have a bunch of college application shit to do though.

5. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

THATS COOL.... ITS JUST A HOP FOR ME TO GET IN ...LEMME KNOW...WHATS YOUR TOOL OF CHOICE AND WHAT FLAVOR 20"- 26"??

6. antidis

antidis Guest

lets get a date set, i ride stock, low mid level, ill ride anything, just please get me out of riding alone

do they let bikes on the train?

7. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

ya they let bikes on the train... um hows the 2nd sound weather permiting. I'm lacing up a dx32 with a ck classic...all excited to beat it in town!. if that dates not good lemme know i'm flexible

8. antidis

antidis Guest

the 2nd sounds good to me, i wouldnt know where the hell to go though, i know how to get to like the south station, other than that, im clueless, but i would love to ride boston w/ someone who knows where theyre goin, im more a fan of urban but enjoy natty all the same,

umm... yah, so where's that get us?

9. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Hey, the second sounds good to me too. Why don't we ride in boston?

I'm a beginner, I hope nobody cares.

10. think

think Guest

If the 2nd of October is the date, I'm going to need more specifics on time and meeting location before I spend the time and $ to get to Boston. How are the police up there?

11. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

The cops are fine..... it's just the securityguard's that are a pain in the ass but when you hasseled you just move to a diff. spot...there's lots of stuff to ride. let me know what your looking at for times and what the train schedule is and we can go from there

12. antidis

antidis Guest

lets get this goin... meet in boston in the morning maybe, 11? i dont know the area so i couldn give a spot, south station would be best for me but...

13. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

well much to my dismay...I went for a ride this afternoon and broke my rear hs33 lever after a bail on a gap ...so I'm screwed for tomorrow...I'm having one overnighted and it should be here tomorrow afterrnon I hope....so lets reschedule... can you guys do the week at allI work wed. and sun. so i'm open

14. antidis

antidis Guest

i could do tuesday

15. firewrx612

firewrx612 murmaider

How do you get to the good stuff in Gloucester?

16. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

I can give you detailed directions and spots...pm me and tell me where your coming from