boring ass practice vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by RomanC, Mar 18, 2004.

1. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

2. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I thought it was pretty neato......quality wasn't that bad...when I saw it was choppy at the beginning...I was like "damn...the quality IS shit"...LOL!

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Thanks. The camera is mainly designed to take stills. So it does video at 10fps at 320x240. Due to the lack of frames the stoppie looks very choppy as I was going pretty fast when I started it.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Ah gotcha...pretty neato riding too. Your practice spots in that vid look like mine. A parking block, curbs and a small varied height wall.....

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I am very close to Purdue campus, but I didn't want the stress of looking out for cops and facility people. That way I can setup my tripod and go at it :)

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Heh....I need a camera...so you all can flame me for how shitty and sloppy I am...I need motivation.

7. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Cool! Yeah the video is as shitty as my digicam but I like the ride either way. :bigthumb:

8. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

I don't think it was boring at all.

I watch all the videos on this site. Anything to help me out with riding. And that one was well done.

Thanks! :bigthumb:

9. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

oicdn or whatever you are sloppy and spend too much time on your computer not enough time on your bike. There i saved you the trouble of buying a camera and all the editing and importing and jazz.

10. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

yeah dude.. who cares about a camra.. get one when you are able to ride.. and not just up a curb ;)

11. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies guys.

As far as the camera goes. It is a good idea to have one mainly because you can learn what you are doing wrong, if you happen to ride alone most of the time. Even if you are with friends a slow motion analysis is more helpfull. I personally belive in smart training and not the old "practice, practice, practice" saying.

12. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Can you do us all a a favor man , And put your fucking helmet on.

Your a good rider so don't waste it.

13. dr.gee

dr.gee Dr.Gee$

I thought My tire pressure was Low!!! Props!!!

14. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Heh the tire pressue was a bit too low for me as well. I was just too lazy to go into the house and pump up the extra 2~3psi. :)

15. oicdn

oicdn Guest

LOL!...I'm on my bike alot...I'm just waiting for my new job...so I have LOTSA TIME for online :bigthumb: