boah painball is finally getting interesting

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Cryo-Cube, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

Last edited: Oct 16, 2004
  2. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

thats so cool. i really want one, but i want a new hs33 first. mine's leaking.

3. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

I wish I could afford to play paintball AND ride bikes.

4. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

i can't afford both but i find a way... i shoot an e-bladed autococker and ride a b20.

5. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Lol......that would be kind of fun......hooning around on bikes with paintball guns and shooting each other....

6. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

bike soccer is fun :) Just make sure the goalie can trackstand and has strong wheels...

- Joel

7. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Yeah, we play that in public squares sometimes, no goalie though, not enough people and its more of a melee without one. All fun and games until the coke bottle we use breaks though....

8. jolz

jolz New Member

bike soccer+= buckled rims!

9. jolz

jolz New Member

bike soccer= buckled rims!

10. KyleT

KyleT Guest

You've buckled rims doing it.......must have been a heavy tackle........red card!

11. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

Nice, I want one :)

How exactly does it work though?

The CO2 is released for each shot to power the projectile, but there's a casing that gets ejected as well? The casing contains no power source :nuts: , soo, the casing is ejected leaving the paintball, then the CO2 propels the paint ball?

Pitty they couldnt up the shots per charge and power using a larger co2 cylinder.

Still cool though, better than an original paintball marker with a massive hopper sticking out.