Observed Trials banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dr.Gee$
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We put them to sleep on a bed of money. Tucked then in and said
goodnight. "BLING...BLING...BLING" thee alarm wook them up. It was time to be installed. :yum:

·
Registered
58 Posts
To the globally naive (me), those look like they were cut out of a newspaper. This makes 2 foreign money posts in 2 different threads. I'm gonna go watch Discovery channel and maybe the Travel channel now and go learn something.................

·
TrialsPads.com
4,434 Posts
haha that's awesome. I want CK :eek3: US bills need more colors like the new $20's.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
US money is horrible for drunks. You are sitting there gettin a lap dance and tryin to give a chick a 20 or whatever and next thing you know you throw out the 100 because it all looks the same.

Cnd money is color coded for drunk safety.

·
TrialsPads.com
4,434 Posts
oicdn said:
nek0 said:
haha that's awesome. I want CK :eek3: US bills need more colors like the new $20's.
Bah...then our money will start looking ***** like the rest of the world money...
It does look like traveler's checks :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
BrettM said:
US money is horrible for drunks. You are sitting there gettin a lap dance and tryin to give a chick a 20 or whatever and next thing you know you throw out the 100 because it all looks the same.

Cnd money is color coded for drunk safety.
Damn Bro for a C note you better be gettin more than a knee in your nuts. :bigthumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts