Bizarre internet video offer

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by DaneBrammage, Jul 5, 2004.

1. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

No its nothing to do with sexual deviation (at least not yet.) Its like this:

I have a slow-ass internet connection, but I know there are many of you who not only have a speedy connection but have also been downloading trials videos for a long long time. Maybe even back to the very first pedal kicks done on those wooden bikes with the huge front wheel and the tiny rear wheel.
    So the deal is, I am looking to PAY CASH, american dollars, if one of you is in the position to transfer those same downloads onto several CD roms or dvd data disks or whatever the hell would work. I'm looking to glom on to as much and as many trials videos as I can here. One fell swoop. They dont need to be sorted or anything.. I'm just looking for raw volume of all titles including 1st time videos, competitions, freeride trials, etc. etc.
    ...right now I'm downloading (if you can call it that) AndrewT's Vincent H video. What a pathetic computer spectacle. Its like a dog trying to fuck a football. The transfer rate is a negative number!! Do I need to explain it any more than this??

.....................................anyway give it a think and let me know.

p.s. i live in a rual area and its difficult/expensive to get hooked up with anything other than 56k.. in fact I think my connection is 5.6k

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Where do you live? I could give about 14 GB worth of videos to you (exluding the ones i paid for. in all fairness i couldnt' give those away without offending the producer). So yeah, 14 GB of videos. PM me and maybe we can work something out! I have a CD writer as well as a DVD writer, don't know which works best for your computer.

3. ben@slctrials.com

[email protected] New Member

if u really want it that bad, i could download all the vids i can find, or the once u want, burn it on to a cd(s) and send it to u for free.but i think if u spend the time riding u would be better off. let me know/pm

4. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

Do you ride whenever you don't sleep? I certainly have time for watching vids and in the same day do plenty of riding.

5. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

Thanks, especially Andreas. I pm'd you and hopefully we can work something out.

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

right now I'm figuring out what CD/DVD i can use to get all of them on there. Will get back to you soon! ;)