BIKETRIAL GALLERY

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by piss off, Jun 13, 2004.

1. piss off

piss off Guest

i don´t know all the trialmachines from yours so i open the gallerythread to see all....post pics or vid´s:eek3danc::drool::naughty::bigthumb::yum::bowdown::joshers::Wavey:....

here is my...
    [​IMG]

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

nice bike it looks good. The grips are nice too as long as you like em.

3. Xmut Zadar

Xmut Zadar New Member

4. johnny_g

johnny_g Guest

is this pic from the future?

5. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

In some countries the month and day are switched around, so he could have taken that pic on May 11th, 2004

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea America is weird.

7. piss off

piss off Guest

post your bikes:Sonic:

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

you mean all other countries :p

9. Manning

Manning LA Trials Knights

brisa b26d

Attached Files:

10. AgrAde

definition of 'cramped', my mate 6'4" having a play on a team.

its funny, he never looks cramped at all on his es1.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  11. piss off

piss off Guest

ahhh nice:wiggle:a team too...really good

@manning: is the brisa-disc-frame very strong???? a friend of me wants to buy one,because the echo urban broke on the discmount after 5 months riding....

12. Manning

Manning LA Trials Knights

Yes, the frame is stiff and has held up over a year. I run Hayes HXF-9 rear brakes, so i have to use the adapter, which i have previously snapped. Like the derailleur hanger, it is made of forged aluminum.

If you can, try to get your hands on a limited Easton aluminum frame, which will most likely come in anodized gold or red. Then, set it up with any rear Magura for the disc tabs on the chain stays.

Beware the 1st generatio disc forks. They are disc only and have been snapping at the steer tube/crown. Personally, mine has held up over a year, but i am not yet tapping or hooking. The Elite forks, with canti studs, uses an alloy steerer and is a great improvement.

Enjoy the new brisa.

13. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

LOL, omg, I am definetly getting a python... Im 6'3" and i ride a monty xlite mod... Iam not getting a team now...

14. piss off

piss off Guest

yeah the monty bikes or frames are not good for big riders...the spain trialer are small, so they can good ride with monty....but in the end MONTY SUX

15. AgrAde

the python adds length in the chainstays, not in the front end. the chainstays of the python are 1.2cm longer than that of the team. wow, fancy that, the python is 1.2cm longer in wheelbase than that of the team. you won't feel any less 'hunched' on a python.*

i think the reason he looks so big on that is because he goes slightly more 'poo stance' than most people when he is on the rear wheel.

*my measurements aren't fully absolutely accurate because the chainstays of neither bike are parallel with the wheelbase measurement, but are definitely close enough. i think the bb of the python is higher than the team (not sure) anyway if it is, distance between handlebars and bb is reduced a bit. cough, does anyone even care? i don't really, i should get off this damn chair

Last edited: Jun 15, 2004
  16. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

So what are you suggesting? That Between the python, koxx, and team. There isn't a difference? Iam tall, so I need the biggest mod there is... even if its 1 cm bigger... the chainstays on the python are like chainstays on a monty, but python has much bigger wheelbase...

so what mod bike do you think I should ride on? python, team, level boss?

17. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

ctfalconk-Get a stock. If you have to get a mod, it won't make a difference whether or not you get the XTP long (1030mm) or the Python (1045mm), it will all feel about the same. I guess you could make the LB long (1035mm) feel exactly like a python by deflating your rear tire more so the head angle is slackened so the fork is more of an angle so the wheelbase is longer :dunno:

18. AgrAde

i'd say get a stock. something like a BT. you could get any one of those mods and the front end would be about the same length. you could always get a longer stem for your mod?

19. Bisquit

Bisquit Guest

".....my preeeelaaaacyyyyy....." :yum:

Attached Files:

20. piss off

piss off Guest

nice ....but what do the cat eys in your front wheel:wtf: