Observed Trials banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seth brought up riding there this Saturday in the thread where I posted pics of the area. Im game.

Put your name in the hat/ask questions here. If you need directions to the area I can give detailed maps if need be. And Ill bring out some frosty Dublin Dr. Peppers for this ride. :sonic:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sunday sounds better right now, better fo' Jeff, and gives me more time to ensure bike is all put together. I hate building bikes in a rush.......

ANYONE FOR SUNDAY AT BIG ROCK TRIALS PARK??

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha, that is perfect! I REALLY wanted to do it Sunday instead, but I felt you guys would never come out on a Sunday. Sounds even better than Saturday, Im certainly there. I dont have to cancel my plans this way.

What time do you want to shoot for? Do you want to meet there or are you going to come through Granbury first? Do you need more detailed directions?

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And what parts will you not have? That stem from Aaron? Im sure we could pull enough parts together to get you on that thing by Sunday.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
I sent my part Dustin! Im responsible, but dont ask my parents if I am. :D

It will be there tomarrow.

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saturday there isnt any rain in the forecast, but there is rain forecasted for Sunday. 30% chance on Sunday.

Are you guys sure you cant come out on Saturday?

·
Registered
266 Posts
You guys are gonna freak when you see this new toy of mine, got it today, should be built by tomorrow night fo' sho'. This weekend is a "go".
gotta go build,...............

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Sethbomb said:
You guys are gonna freak when you see this new toy of mine, got it today, should be built by tomorrow night fo' sho'. This weekend is a "go".
gotta go build,...............
what're you doin with your pitbull?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts